Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: PS3SX Emulator For Ps3 CFW 3.55

ERIFNOMI is offline oops -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by hussain1111 View Post
    how i install ps3 emulator on my pc
    Haha you dig up a thread to ask how to emulate a PS3? Try emulating PS2, it doesn't work well...

Rewdboy05 is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Hacker

Quote Originally Posted by botinky View Post
    anyone know how i can play games without original blueray disc inside ps3?
    My ps3 don't recognized the blue ray drive. i bought a new driver, the same model, but the problem is the ps3...
    any program for emulation the BD? some cfw new that fix this problem?
    tks all
    sorry my english
    I'd be willing to bet your problem isn't your PS3. If I had to guess I'd say you didn't remarry that new BD drive to your console when you installed it did you? You can't just pop a new BD drive into a PS3 and expect it to work. Use this tutorial to remarry your BD drive to your console and you should be fine.

BTW, to answer your question, there's nothing you can do. A few games will play diskless but most will not. From what I understand the Cobra dongle and it's corresponding CFW has a better compatibility with diskless but outside of that if your game isn't compatible with diskless there's nothing you can do to play it.

BlueIon is offline Zzzz -Hacks Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Fantafaust View Post
    I generally like story better than graphics. The original Resident Evils were my childhood, and some Silent Hill as well. Now, pretty as they look, the stories are crap, though Silent Hill is kind of on par.
    Amen to that brother. Graphics doesn't make a game. It's the gameplay and story that really make a great game. Graphics should be decent but they don't make the game

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3