Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How to use Showtime

zeron824 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jibbz View Post
    The wife got one for my PS3 from a Yard sale for $2 ...... I kept unplugging her PC keyboard and stealing it while using Showtime so she went on the hunt for one lol
    Stealing it. XD Good idea. I'm going to look for one on either a Yard Sale or like a "cheap" electronics store! Thanks! If you never told me, I would have never known. XD

jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by zeron824 View Post
    Stealing it. XD Good idea. I'm going to look for one on either a Yard Sale or like a "cheap" electronics store! Thanks! If you never told me, I would have never known. XD
    You should find one easy in a cheap electronics store , thrift store or pawn shop.
    Don't get anything too fancy or you might have issues..... Just a cheap old one should be fine.

You should find one easy in a cheap electronics store , thrift store or pawn shop.
    Don't get anything too fancy or you might have issues..... Just a cheap old one should be fine.
    Thank you jibbz! I will definitely not forget you. You didn't ignore me! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Jsamp is offline Outa time -Hacks Titan

Id give you an old keyboard but shipping would probably be more than you could find an old used one for. I needed an emergency keyboard one time and got one from Good Will for cheaper than dirt. Literally potting soil is expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsamp View Post
    Id give you an old keyboard but shipping would probably be more than you could find an old used one for. I needed an emergency keyboard one time and got one from Good Will for cheaper than dirt. Literally potting soil is expensive.
    Thanks though. I appreciate it. I might go and take a look at Flea Market or something.
    The wife got one for my PS3 from a Yard sale for $2 ...... I kept unplugging her PC keyboard and stealing it while using Showtime so she went on the hunt for one lol

BlueIon is offline Zzzz -Hacks Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Jsamp View Post
    Haha. I might just go and do that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2