Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: mk9

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by noahddd View Post
    no i dont realy think it was lame bro....it was honest. no i didnt read the rules....yes i should have. thats the entire reason i apologized and told you it would not happen again. i dont expect you to kiss my a@@ or anything. i just simply stated i had been out of the scene(country sites etc) and WAS NOT aware of this rule as it is the first time i have made any post of this nature and the first time i was told not to do it...... i understand the reason why its not cool to ask..... and again: it wont happen again. I joined this site to talk to people and share info......SORRY

Auto-Merge: ur right....six months two weeks was how long i was away
    Good, that's settled...

Quote Originally Posted by Xfri View Post
    be smart about it? WTF?
    Site Rule: DO NOT request links to copyrighted material. This includes through PM. Offenders will be warned or banned.

That's what TF...

BlueIon is offline Zzzz -Hacks Ninja

Yea man, no copyrighted material requests. It's bad for the site

noahddd is offline -Hacks Newbie

fuck this sight and fuck these idiot post master wanna be assholes! you guys scared you might get sued by sony? grow the fuckup!someone send me some copyrighted game saves pirated games and torrrent till you fucking puke.......powerslave you couldnt even out talk me you fucking douche bag cyber wierdo in ur moms basement kicking people off"your"site. eat a dick you lil big planet playing bitch!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2