Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: mk9

noahddd is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default mk9

does anyone know where to get/have a Krueger or scarlet .pkg and / or save? Is there even a .pkg dlc available for this yet? a have a blus and bles version of mk9.........

Ryu
    Ryu is offline Super Mod of the Brood -Hacks Titan

you BUY them from the PSN store

also

read the site rules
    do NOT ask for copyrighted files

PSP 1.5 got on USA first day is was 1.5 NOW 4.01 M33-2 -> 5.00 M33-6(1.50 addon),
    Old PS3s: PS3 60GB FW:3.41(2nd ps3 YLoD, 1st, YLoD)
    New PS3:
    Slim 160gb 01-21-2011 Working
    was 3.40 OFW->3.60 OFW

2nd PSP : PHAT 5.50 GEN-D2
    3rd PSP : Sliver 3000 Starting OFW:4.20 (NEW bought NEW on 11/28/2010)
    It a good idea to have "Hide extensions for known file types" in Folder Options(under Tool) unchecked (turn on extensions)

3DS FC:0301-9790-8019

Xfri is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by noahddd View Post
    does anyone know where to get/have a Krueger or scarlet .pkg and / or save? Is there even a .pkg dlc available for this yet? a have a blus and bles version of mk9.........
    Yes pm me if want to know.

Unhappy

sorry.....been out of the scene for 6 months and did not realize this was a no no!

Mick is offline Coma -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Xfri View Post
    Yes pm me if want to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by rules
    DO NOT request links to copyrighted material. This includes through PM. Offenders will be warned or banned.
    if ur going through pm, be smart about it

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

sorry.....been out of the scene for 6 months and did not realize this was a no no!
    Right, and our site rules change every day, tiresome.

Six months, SIX years, the site rules were displayed to you when you signed up, why would they change? If they did, everyone would be notified that it was OK to do it.

You may have been out of the scene SIX years, but your last posts were in AUGUST; 08-30-2011, 08-28-2011, so no, you were not AWAY for six months. You joined 08-28-2011, the rules are CURRENT, so how would the rules change in six months, if you just signed up? Oh, I know, YOU DIDN'T READ THE RULES!!!

Hmmm, I Think ADMINS can check PMs huh? Well, now I know...

sent u a pm
    and was wondering if u got it

Auto-Merge:

Auto-Merge: just becuz i sighned up in august does not mean i was not in the scene six months ago....i said i was sorry and it will not happen again.......i have no idea why you are assuming things and or being rude. I have been overseas defending our country so please dont assume that i didnt or have not ever been a part of this or any other site( under this name or psuedo) once again i apologize and there is no reason for you to act this way.

Auto-Merge: read my post

Auto-Merge: nice

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

just becuz i sighned up in august does not mean i was not in the scene six months ago....i said i was sorry and it will not happen again.......i have no idea why you are assuming things and or being rude. I have been overseas defending our country so please dont assume that i didnt or have not ever been a part of this or any other site( under this name or psuedo) once again i apologize and there is no reason for you to act this way.

Auto-Merge: read my post

Auto-Merge: nice
    REALLY? I did read your post, and this is WHAT YOU SAID:
    That is what YOU said, I didn't make it up. So, you are saying that since you have been OUT of the scene for six months (as your post specifically says), you said that; you didn't know the requesting of copyrighted material, was a NO NO, Right, RIGHT? Not true...

Well, then you kind of lied, because you just signed up at the end of AUGUST, so you should have known the site rules, they were provided to you when you signed up, and you AGREED to them to get access. Well, no you did not, because I know for a FACT you did not read them, hence the blind ignorance of the entire topic.

Don't use ignorance like "was out of the scene for 6 months" when you were just DISPLAYED the site rules about, ABOUT; 2 weeks ago, not SIX MONTHS ago. So you being away from the SCENE has nothing to do with what you should have seen about, ABOUTl two weeks ago.

Oh, I know it won't happen again, but c'mon, you got to admit the excuse was lame, right?

no i dont realy think it was lame bro....it was honest. no i didnt read the rules....yes i should have. thats the entire reason i apologized and told you it would not happen again. i dont expect you to kiss my a@@ or anything. i just simply stated i had been out of the scene(country sites etc) and WAS NOT aware of this rule as it is the first time i have made any post of this nature and the first time i was told not to do it...... i understand the reason why its not cool to ask..... and again: it wont happen again. I joined this site to talk to people and share info......SORRY

Auto-Merge: ur right....six months two weeks was how long i was away

Xfri is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    if ur going through pm, be smart about it
    be smart about it? WTF?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast