Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Modern Warfare 2

Mick is offline Coma -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by warner_v
    Quote Originally Posted by desperate hacker
    haha good jokes all of you its really funny. how you can contradict urselves all of you are now agreeing it sux and yet i can guarnatee most of you spent hours on it if you hate it y the FUCK did you buy it i know some of you didnt spend hours online but evry body bought itd..again i am saying

bc2 >>>>>>>>>>>>mw2
    when COD 4 dropped no one expected it and IMO it added somethng fresh to the FPS genre just like goldeneye on the n64 did, these games will be remembered BUT modern warfare 2 lacks innovation to the formula of the series,the campaign is shorter than COD 4 and it is boring, also it has more glitches than WAW check youtube and you will see. So basically it is the same as COD 4 with a splash of paint over it. I am close to selling mine on im just waiting to see what IW have for DLC if it is some shitty fucking MP maps i am not buying them, i want something like the zombie levels in WAW which i still play to this day, activision are greedy wankers and will charge you £8 for 4 MP maps just like they have done in the other games.

rant over lol fuck bobby kotick i hate this prick
    there will be classic maps in the map packs but no zombies
    d so wadya about think badcomapny2 how may of you will get it?. i just reseved mine today .....:-)and oh i got another 360 today its waaay old 06-07-2006 and its a pro. the seller claimed its jtagged any way i could check it?it also doesnt have a power cable a friend said different models have different power cables how do i know which one fits mine

thanks in advance
    to see if it fits, well plug it in and see if it fits but it prolly wont, and to check if its jtagged you might be able to look in the holes on the hdd side and see if u can see wires soldered to the board. if you get a powerbrick for it boot it using eject (you might need to boot it using a usb controller pluged into the back or a usb keyboard and press the windows key) and that will boot it to xell and ull kno if its hacked or not
    p.s. Battlefield_Bad_Company_2_NTSC_XBOX360-CCCLX

warner_v is offline -Hacks Hacker

Quote Originally Posted by Mick
    Quote Originally Posted by warner_v
    haha good jokes all of you its really funny. how you can contradict urselves all of you are now agreeing it sux and yet i can guarnatee most of you spent hours on it if you hate it y the FUCK did you buy it i know some of you didnt spend hours online but evry body bought itd..again i am saying

bc2 >>>>>>>>>>>>mw2
    when COD 4 dropped no one expected it and IMO it added somethng fresh to the FPS genre just like goldeneye on the n64 did, these games will be remembered BUT modern warfare 2 lacks innovation to the formula of the series,the campaign is shorter than COD 4 and it is boring, also it has more glitches than WAW check youtube and you will see. So basically it is the same as COD 4 with a splash of paint over it. I am close to selling mine on im just waiting to see what IW have for DLC if it is some shitty fucking MP maps i am not buying them, i want something like the zombie levels in WAW which i still play to this day, activision are greedy wankers and will charge you £8 for 4 MP maps just like they have done in the other games.

rant over lol fuck bobby kotick i hate this prick
    there will be classic maps in the map packs but no zombies
    d so wadya about think badcomapny2 how may of you will get it?. i just reseved mine today .....:-)and oh i got another 360 today its waaay old 06-07-2006 and its a pro. the seller claimed its jtagged any way i could check it?it also doesnt have a power cable a friend said different models have different power cables how do i know which one fits mine

thanks in advance
    to see if it fits, well plug it in and see if it fits but it prolly wont, and to check if its jtagged you might be able to look in the holes on the hdd side and see if u can see wires soldered to the board. if you get a powerbrick for it boot it using eject (you might need to boot it using a usb controller pluged into the back or a usb keyboard and press the windows key) and that will boot it to xell and ull kno if its hacked or not
    p.s. Battlefield_Bad_Company_2_NTSC_XBOX360-CCCLX
    nothing has been confirmed yet IW community manager has said he will be revealing info soon so if its something different from maps like more spec ops missions or alien terrorist mode perhaps lol then im in if not i aint gonna bother. i was really hoping for map pack 4 on WAW but they never delivered cos of MW 2.

siptang is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

Actually, I have only played 3 hours on it. I have other games to play and movies to watch and baby to sit.(?) :)

Pooky_187 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

i hate MW2 online with all the spawn killers/campers, it just sux with small maps that it has compared to Battlefield.... im done with MW2 & will be on BC2 instead just like despite hacker dude
    Gamer Since 1988 ~ 23+yrs as a GAMER

desperate hacker is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

well pooky would you mind adding me on psn so that we can actually play together someday...and its not just about the big maps the reason i love bc2 is the destruction 2.0 and the vehicles although the demo had few gliches but i hope the full game wont have them...and as i thought the mw2 era is gone...finally

and oh 21 PLATINUM trophies holy frak man.....
    Your source for all ps3 scene related lists! Makes finding stuff much easier, please contribute to the site, Spread the news and help me improve
    www.ps3lists.blogspot.com

Jsamp is offline Outa time -Hacks Titan

I'm surprised I didnt see this a while ago. I disagree entirely with what most people have said about this game. I think this game is better than both 4 and W@W. I do agree the campaign was short but the special ops make up for it imo and are much better than nazi zombies. nazi zombie mode is boring imo. As for glitches I agree they were bad but most of the bad ones are patched. The javelin glitch has been patched for quite a while now and the care package glitch has been patched as well. The campers and noob tubers are just as bad as in 4 and W@W.

JoN- is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Jsamp
    I'm surprised I didnt see this a while ago. I disagree entirely with what most people have said about this game. I think this game is better than both 4 and W@W. I do agree the campaign was short but the special ops make up for it imo and are much better than nazi zombies. nazi zombie mode is boring imo. As for glitches I agree they were bad but most of the bad ones are patched. The javelin glitch has been patched for quite a while now and the care package glitch has been patched as well. The campers and noob tubers are just as bad as in 4 and W@W.
    What would you say is better than COD4? The games are nearly identical except 4 lacking the lag, glitches, and annoyance of children who shouldn't be playing. (COD4 came out before kids got their hands on it...thank god).

Mick is offline Coma -Hacks Titan

i gota agree with jsamp, except the zombie part cause i love the zombie modes. the only problem is the constant network issues (they made how much money and still make us host our own games). overall i prefer mw2 and with the classic maps in map packs there isint much of a point to cod 4 anymore

warner_v is offline -Hacks Hacker

Quote Originally Posted by Mick
    i gota agree with jsamp, except the zombie part cause i love the zombie modes. the only problem is the constant network issues (they made how much money and still make us host our own games). overall i prefer mw2 and with the classic maps in map packs there isint much of a point to cod 4 anymore
    IMO zombies is the best thing to come from COD, mw2 is the same fucking game as COD 4 with more guns & a few new features with a whole load of glitches. IW did not deserve to sell as much as they did with it, it was a game rushed out with the same boring shit COD 4 had, not meaning it was boring at the time but cmon they need to push the series not add the same shit from a 2 yr old game. I only play the game cos all my mates play it.

Jsamp is offline Outa time -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by JoN-
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsamp
    What would you say is better than COD4? The games are nearly identical except 4 lacking the lag, glitches, and annoyance of children who shouldn't be playing. (COD4 came out before kids got their hands on it...thank god).
    That my friend is a really biased opinion as was your review (no offense). If you remember CoD4 has/had its fair share of glitches, lag, and annoying children. Do I dare mention the party issues that people had where people couldnt connect to their friends? Its a lot better in MW2 though I admit its buggy at times.

The feeling of the gameplay is the same but definitely a different game. You couldnt choose your killstreaks rewards and you had to get the same ones over and over again in 4. Now there are quite a few to choose from with the Harrier being on of my favorites. You also dont lose your killstreaks if for some reason your next one comes up before you get a chance to use it which is really sweet. I also like how you can level up your perks to get points and added bonuses per perk. CoD4 didnt have that. CoD4 also doesnt have sentry guns, counter-uav's, predator missiles, harriers, pavelows, emp's, ac130's, etc, etc. Overall it is definitely a better game imo.

ALso Commando Pro ftmfw!!! I love that perk. I think its my favorite.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast