Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Modern Warfare 2

desperate hacker is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

well you guys (the one s supporting mw2)are simply not thinking broad what has the game got to offer that wasnt in any other fps like cod4 ,waw,kz2 answer this question will you...the only real next gen fps is bc2 which was released today so go get that game and enjoy and frgt mw2 its for lil kids who keep barking in the mic if u dont like me or my opinion fine but just play bc2 once!!

Your source for all ps3 scene related lists! Makes finding stuff much easier, please contribute to the site, Spread the news and help me improve
    www.ps3lists.blogspot.com

JoN- is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by desperate hacker
    well you guys (the one s supporting mw2)are simply not thinking broad what has the game got to offer that wasnt in any other fps like cod4 ,waw,kz2 answer this question will you...the only real next gen fps is bc2 which was released today so go get that game and enjoy and frgt mw2 its for lil kids who keep barking in the mic if u dont like me or my opinion fine but just play bc2 once!!
    I'm picking up FFXIII in next week, so now BFBC2 for me...

Jsamp is offline Outa time -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by desperate hacker
    I dindt really like Bad Company that much. I beat it on story mode and enjoyed it a lot but I felt the online was boring. Also how the hell you figure that BC2 is the "only real next gen fps"? As for the annoying little kids the solution is rather simple.......quick mute. Its there for a reason and I mute anyone that annoys the hell out of me.

imported_JoshuaGaler is offline -Hacks Newbie

MW2 is one of my favorite game and completed in computer version and I made my mind to purchase this one for ps3. Is there any suggestion regarding this game. The ideas and suggestion are appreciable.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3