Thread: Just Cause 2

purple-draaanks is offline -Hacks Newbie

JUST CAUSE 2
    ===================

At first when I saw that Just Cause 2 was coming out,I actually had to look about Just Cause 1. The story takes place in south-east Asia, in a very wide landscape with lots of varying climates. You are a hired hetman called “Scroipo†short for scorpion. You goal is to overtake the communist control of the government and one named Pandack Panny.

The graphics are very demanding on other systems but without HDTV support the graphics are very basic. The map is impressively large for a sand-box game. And loading times are minimal (As seen in game such as GTA-IV) But like many games you will spend a lot of time travelling to one location to another. Which brings me to cars.

The vehicles in the game are slow. There are a select few cars that can get you moving places faster than most but they of course hard to find. There are airplanes and helicopters but they will have to either stolen or bought through the black market.

Some of the cons to Just Cause 2 is that there is no multiplayer. Meaning once you have beating the very short story there is nothing else to do. As well your health is extremely low and reloading is stupidly slow.

Also the single player mission is extremely repetitive. With a bit change is difficulty. The mission is the same every time. Enter a base, kill all the blockades, defend the position, and kill the commander, your done.

*Note, check the EXTRAS NOTED for more great features the game includes
    ====================
    OVERALL: 9 / 10
    ISSUES: Single-Player Missions can be bland/repetitive, Main story line is very short, about 4 missions, no multiplayer. *Trophy support

JoN- is offline -Hacks Veteran

Glad to see you like my review format :P
    Also, great review but unfortunately, throughout the demo, I could never get into the game. The claw mechanics aren't for me lol

Oh heads up, you forgot to delete the *NOTE EXTRAS INCLUDED near the bottom of the review :)

Joss is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I tried the demo for all of 60 seconds and decided "What is this sh*t?" and deleted it. Brother had it for PC and after watching him for 20 minutes i could see what you mean about the claw and repetitiveness.

PS3: 60GB
    PSN ID: Josseh

siptang is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

I never was into this series, but since you gave it 9 review, I might try it to give it a go.

Jsamp is offline Outa time -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Siptang
    I never was into this series, but since you gave it 9 review, I might try it to give it a go.
    I heard it was alright else where so I decided to use on of my DVD +R DL disks for it.

siptang is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

lol, so how do you like it ?

Jsamp is offline Outa time -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Siptang
    lol, so how do you like it ?
    Actually havent played it yet. I must finish Dragon Age first before I get into another. Its next up though.