Thread: 2-In-1 HDMI Digital Audio Converter+Amplifire

Noxide400 is offline -Hacks Newbie

I have my high-end desktop, xbox360, and my PS3 on my 46 inch Samsung. I was in the market for a surround sound system to finish off my entertainment center. As of now I have the Logitect X530 5.1 speaker system on my desktop and use the tv speakers for every thing else. Long story short... I wanted to use my PS3 for the primary player for all my movie and gaming needs and use my 5.1 logitech speakers for the sound. Forum after forum, everyone says to use the 5.1 Game Console Adapter. http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Conso...3817100&sr=8-1 The only thing is that there is no true surround sound.

After searching around the net for two days... I found a store on eBay called e-video which had a unique device that allows the use of 2, 5.1, and 7.1 channel computer speakers on HDMI devices. It supports Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio all through the HDMI cabe. Thus this is true surround sound at the fraction of what a store bought system cost! Its called 2-In-1 HDMI Digital Audio Converter+Amplifier

Manual

Intro & Features

Un-packaging

Input Selecter Switch & Power Port w/LED

HDMI & 7.1, 5.1, 2 Channel Outputs

Universal Power Adapter (Supports many plug types for different countries)

More Power Supply Info

Inside Look for the Audio PCB Savy

IMO, this was the best "bang for the buck" if you already have good surround sound speakers. Priced at $128.00+Shipping (for me $144.80) and a good set of 5.1 or even better 7.1 system.. You'll have movie sound in no time.

The only problem I had was sometimes the audio format for different movies wouldn't play the voices. But I had to reconfigure my sound settings on my PS3 and all was fixed. Here is the link to the item on ebay and more in dept info of the device . http://cgi.ebay.com/HDMI-7-1-5-1-Sur...item35a8f05a36 or the company direct http://ambery.com/

Mr_WoRRieD is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Guru

i will call this spam

sorry. I didn't mean to make it out as a "you must buy" post. I was just giving info on the device cuz it was hard to find a device like it. So, with this said... Take the info that is reliant and move on.

JoN- is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_WoRRieD
    i will call this spam
    I was thinking it at first but you can never be sure if he's legit posting to give us info or to lead us to purchase it.

I guess cuz I was the writer I didn't see it as spam so again sorry.. I can see how it sounds like "buy my product" post.

ERIFNOMI is offline oops -Hacks Titan

I guess the review section has usually been PS3 games right? So I think you just surprised some people. Don't worry.

Jsamp is offline Outa time -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by ERIFNOMI
    I guess the review section has usually been PS3 games right?
    Well its more for everything PS3. The description of this part of the forum says "Share your thoughts or opinions on PlayStation 3 games, hardware, and other accessories. " See its all PS3 stuff. Imo I think this should either be in the chat or tech section

ERIFNOMI is offline oops -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Jsamp
    Quote Originally Posted by ERIFNOMI
    I guess the review section has usually been PS3 games right?
    Well its more for everything PS3. The description of this part of the forum says "Share your thoughts or opinions on PlayStation 3 games, hardware, and other accessories. " See its all PS3 stuff. Imo I think this should either be in the chat or tech section
    Well if he uses it with his PS3 then it's kinda a PS3 accessory.

Jsamp is offline Outa time -Hacks Titan

I use my 50" tv with my PS3 its an awesome accessory lol.

The_Wii_Nes_Boy is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Jsamp
    I use my 50" tv with my PS3 its an awesome accessory lol.
    Same here lol

The Wired Network Box - World of Stuff
    \"We don\'t share pirated copyright content, we just like liberating content held hostage for a ridiculous price.\"
    Never shall I bow to the Power that isn\'t!