Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PS3 Wireless Stereo Headset

Joss is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Pooky_187 View Post
    Same here, im getting that batman & already pre-ordered BF3 & cant wait for it. BF3 is only game next to Uncharted 3 i am really looking forward to, also excited & pre-ordered NFS Run also. As far as MW3 im not buying it but i am renting it through gamefly cause even tho i dont kare about MW3 online cause theres to many assholes i will like to see how single player stacks up against BF3 so when people ask me witch they always do i can give a honest opinion on witch i think is better even though im sure BF3 will blow Cod's head off with a sawed off shotgun
    I have pre-ordered BF3 since it was first announced. Got PES2012 on pre-order and looking to buy MW3 Hardened edition (since theres no prestige edition ).

Octobers pay is going to take a big hit lol, I've held back off buying games recently just to get time to complete the ones i have.

PS3: 60GB
    PSN ID: Josseh

ERIFNOMI is offline oops -Hacks Titan

Keep it up Pooky. I don't come here for the hacking. Actually, I'm not sure why I come here anymore other than to be a moderator. I don't even have a PS3 anymore but I'll take note of your reviews for games that come out for 360 as well. I still play a bit on LIVE with my real life friends. Looking forward to MW3 and BF3 because it is possible to be a fan of both. But before that, I'll be all over Forza 4.

Pooky_187 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Xfri View Post
    This headset need 3.7X firmware right?
    yes it does for the Pop up display on Tv, sorry i thought i added that. it will work for lower FW i believe but it wont have the pop up display to show you battery life
    Gamer Since 1988 ~ 23+yrs as a GAMER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2