Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: YDL Post Installation Notes. Tut on how to install VLC, Mplayer & Emu.

imported_coldtoiletseat is offline -Hacks Newbie

are the repositories supposed to already be on the hard drive? because im getting some errors that indicate they arent. (yes, i tried yum update) including a "Nothing to do" return. help? :P

PS3 Games: Unreal Tournament 3, Guitar Hero 3, Assassin\'s Creed, Warhawk, Enchanted Arms, Armored Core 4, Need for Speed Carbon, and Resistance: Fall of Man

ERIFNOMI is offline oops -Hacks Titan

YDL comes with the Add/Remove Software thing to. This might be best for ppl who don't know what they are doing. If you do it the command line way you can add -y to the command and just let it run. You don't have to worry about typing y when it askes. Just a little short-cut for you complete Linux noobs. Personally I use the Add/Remove Software thing on my computer. It's much easier than command line. Plus it D/l and installs missing dependences automatically.

Zwan is offline -Hacks Newbie

tried mplayer and vlc. theres no matching argument for either. and vlc/mplayer is not listed in the add or remove programs list so im guessing we need to add some servers to query for these rpms?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2