rot is offline -Hacks Smarty

1. Download ACIDCFW
    2. Install Mount Alejandro
    3. Mount the dev_flash using Mount Alejandro
    4. Put ACIDCFW into the usb pendrive
    5. Download Comgenie’s Awesome Filemanager
    6. Put it in the pendrive
    7. Load Awesomefilemanager
    8. Copy and paste the vsh into dev_flash make sure you replace all the files.
    9. Restart PS3 and you have ACIDCFW

Optional 10 (to make it fully retail)
    10. Put the ps3 3.41 file inside PS3/UPDATE
    11. Power up ps3 in recovery mode.
    12. Update it to the retail 3.41 using recovery manager.
    13. You have turned it into retail well done

http://kbx.org/tutorials/turn-kiosk-...out-downgrade/

Mick is offline Coma -Hacks Titan

LOL!! Devil303 is sucking ps3news's cock now

ERIFNOMI is offline oops -Hacks Titan

I want to try this AcidCFW but no way in hell will I be the first here to do it. Maybe I'll do that FW loader. Anyone here used this yet?

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Right, all that instructional data with no information on obtaining the files needed, how nice.

rot

I like how you always complain about people being lazy. If they want the links they can search for them i have no intention of doing it. plus all the links are in the ps3 downloads section in the link that you provided. What more do you want its a simple tutorial. Do i need to hold you hand like you always say?

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Mick
    LOL!! Devil303 is sucking ps3news's cock now
    It's definitely someone who is hiding their REAL IP address, with 16 different ones on file, and three different hosts between them. Posers, they want to be here, but don't want to admit who they REALLY are, and; have to hide? Yeah, kind of sissy like, girly-man, as Arnold would say. I have been Powerslave since 1984, and with all the trouble and shit I have been through, or caused; NEVER changed it, EVER. Have added Admiral to it, but that's about it...

Quote Originally Posted by rot
    I like how you always complain about people being lazy. If they want the links they can search for them i have no intention of doing it. plus all the links are in the ps3 downloads section in the link that you provided. What more do you want its a simple tutorial. Do i need to hold you hand like you always say?
    Yeah, but you are creating a TUTORIAL for a reason, if NOT to hold people's hands, right? If not not, then for what? Create a TUT, then be vague, nice. Well, it won't be sticked or added to the main post without verification, and substance... NO one uses the SEARCH anyway, so why bother?

I have half a mind to remove everything I created, and just say fuck it, as I am tired of the 62%...

I started a rant, but moved it here: http://www.ps3-hacks.com/forums/view...106101#p106101

Mick is offline Coma -Hacks Titan

i dont know why people go through all the trouble of hidding ip's on a forum. i understand, for high profile dev that sony would be looking for but not for the average user like devil. its just a waist of time

rot

put it this way powerslave if you were to try this would you have a problem doing this? probably not. i didnt make this for the the noobs. it was just something i saw useful to the people who actually know what there doing not the ask first search later noobs.