Thread: How to make multiMAN auto boot LV2!

Jaiv is offline -Hacks Newbie

Okay, I am not sure if many of you know this, but I however, just found this out. This is for multiMAN 01.13.04 on Kmeaw's 3.55 CFW. Please always be cautious as there is always a brick risk.

Okay! Attached with the latest multiMAN is an .INI file called options_default. This is all the main settings of multiMAN. Now if you do not have the .RAR that multiMAN came with open multiMAN, open the file manager, navigate to /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDOR And copy over options_default.ini to your dev_usb000. Now plug your USB into your PC and edit the INI file, this is where the options for mulitMAN are. The main one to auto boot LV2 is right here:

# Load payload (FW 3.55)
    load_custom_payload=0

Change the =0 to =1

Now save the file and re copy it from the USB into /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR and save it. Make sure it is named options.ini and not options_default.ini (you should leave the default alone).

You can play around with other settings to fit your liking. Now multiMAN will boot LV2 at start. Enjoy!

EDIT: Versions of multiMAN BEFORE 01.13.04 automatically boot LV2. Only 01.13.04 does not by default, you must change this setting to make it boot LV2 at start.

Jsamp is offline Outa time -Hacks Titan

Multiman already boots Lv2 by default the first time it runs after every restart.

Really? It would always give me the "Payload Error" And no backups would work until I ran LV2.pkg. After changing that it worked for me right away. It is because I started on 01.13.04. 01.13.03 and older versions had the option enabled, but during 01.13.04 they made it to be default off.

See here for proof: Default "load_custom_payload=0" to avoid lockups with FW 3.55, found on http://www.ps3-hacks.com/file/160 under 1.13.04 CHANGELOG

Jsamp is offline Outa time -Hacks Titan

Thats weird. I just installed kmeaw cfw the other day. I have all my backups working and never one time have I run the Lv2 patcher. In fact I dont even have it installed.

imported_zex is offline -Hacks Newbie

ya hes right ya do gota change it

Yeah I thought it was weird too. Maybe you installed a version before they changed it, and the settings just carried over? Anyway I am happy that I no longer need to run LV2.pkg. Good luck to everyone!

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Mine runs without LV2, but no games will run, so I run it, and they run... This must be a console by console deal with backups. Not everyone's works the same.