Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Get online with kmeaw 3.55!!!

englishtrog is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Default Get online with kmeaw 3.55!!!

This method works 100%
    Charles http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VVG1WKO4
    You may also need java to get Charles to work http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AQNK6RAW
    AsbestOS http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CGEZ0Y6K
    Awesome File Manager http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4V5SFOCI
    Ps3DNS(charles.config) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YHK56DA2

1. Install the Charles certificate on your PS3

1. Make a copy of charles-proxy-ssl-proxying-certificate.crt (C:\Program Files\Charles\doc) and rename it to CA24.cer (Win7 users will have to enable "show file extensions")
    2. Copy the included .pkg file (AsbestOS) AND the above CA24.cer to your USB drive
    3. Install the pkg file on the PS3 as you would any other package and then run the AsbestOS Installer. The installer will take a while (5 mins+ for me) and it WILL fail, it's fine. (if it doesn't work for you use FreeFlash)
    4. Open your favorite file manager and copy the CA24.cer to /dev_rwflash/data/cert (remember to make a backup of the original!). You will have to press select so the screen turns red, this will allow you to copy/delete files.
    5. Reboot your PS3.

2. Setting up Charles

1. Download and install Charles
    2. Replace the included charles.config to your profiles app-data path. For Windows 7 it is C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\Charles and for Windows XP it will be C:\Documents and Settings\User\(Local?) Application Data\Charles or C:\Program Files\Charles - if the file isn't in these paths then do a search for it.
    3. Start Charles.

3. Setup your DNS/Update List

1. Open PS3DNS.exe included in the zip file, select your region and IP - I have developed this program my self, it's basically a DNS server and the source is attached if you wish to compile for your self.
    2. Set the PS3's PRIMARY DNS server to your PC's IP address
    3. Set the PS3's SECONDARY DNS server to your actual DNS server (e.g. router)
    4. Copy the ps3-updatelist.txt to the root of your C:\ drive - my file is for UK you will have to change the Dest=87 to another number as defined here: http://ps3dev.wikispaces.com/Target+ID AND the CDN= prefix, so duk01 becomes dus01 for US.

4. Login to PSN and enjoy!

So far i have only tried black ops and that says error server is not available.
    Here is a few pics to show it does work
    BLACK OPS WORKS!!!!!

imported_Shiranui is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Probably not a good idea to post your MAC address...

and your PSN

war breaker is offline Senior Member -Hacks Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Shiranui

and your PSN
    lol definitely not a good idea
    Quote Originally Posted by Rewdboy05 View Post
    Since we're talking about conspiracy theories I wanna share one! I don't think Powerslave is real. I think he is an artificial intelligence created by the CIA and given to Greg to test since he is a former international super secret special agent. Greg now uses him as a deterrent to keep stupid people away from the forums.

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Well, if I never need to clone a MAC, I got one!

RichAzure is offline -Hacks Smarty

Reboot your PS3? Like, turn the switch off, hold the power button and then turn the switch back on? Will this erase the data on my HDD? And this red screen... Bricking? or no?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiranui

and your PSN
    i forgot about that, and black ops does work.....just carnt be downloaded like a good en and log on to server

Xombee is offline -Hacks Neophyte

*thumbs up*

**EDIT**

Thought i'd give this a crack... nothing to lose, etc.

all goes swimmingly it seems, until the point where i actually start to connect.
    I get a feeling that charles / the PS3 / your black magic isn't giving me a good IP address... my connection times out, and i get the error code 80710092.

any ideas?

I followed your tute to the letter. was there anything else i needed to alter / adjust within connection settings that would affect this?

well done, btw. much respect from my camp

make sure that your ip and dns settings are correct. using your connection for downloading etc can slow down the connection. i was downloading last night and it would not connect to blackops. i paused the download and black ops connected first time

Amsterdom is offline -Hacks Newbie

also, try creating another login (not psn but ps3)... I know it sounds stupid, but it's worked for me.. I think sony ties various hidden settings to each user on the ps3...

imported_Abunai is offline -Hacks Newbie

Works perfect thank-you for the tutorial

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast