Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Updated 3.55 Kmeaw Tutorial

Mr_WoRRieD is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by iamafreak View Post
    but it would be better if u made it visually pleasing..
    i'm just working on some visually pleasing stuff , right Jsamp?

iamafreak is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Now it looks complete.. Cheers

sewerside is offline -Hacks Newbie

hi dashhack and ts, i would to say thanks to u guys and everyone here that has contributed to this tutorial. I was a noob to ps3 and after following this, i got my ps3 to cfw3.55 and able to run games. Thanks alot guys

Rewdboy05 is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Hacker

Quote Originally Posted by sewerside View Post
    hi dashhack and ts, i would to say thanks to u guys and everyone here that has contributed to this tutorial. I was a noob to ps3 and after following this, i got my ps3 to cfw3.55 and able to run games. Thanks alot guys
    No problem sewerside. Glad I could help.

scotty686 is offline -Hacks Newbie

thanks a bunch for this! now I have to find a ps3. haha

iamafreak is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by scotty686 View Post
    thanks a bunch for this! now I have to find a ps3. haha
    Not just any ps3.. A ps3 with the right firmware.

ganodorf is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hi. I'm new here and from another country so don't mind my pitfull english. So, here is the deal:
    I bought a PS3, it came with 3.50 ofw, and I updated do 3.55 and tried to update to Kmeaw. At first it seemed to work, but when it restarted the console I saw the config and it was still stuck at 3.55 ofw. I tried over and over and it doesn't update to Kmeaw or any CFW.
    I read the tuto and saw the board thing. I never actually played the console, but it's new and all.
    Do you guys think I'm stuck at the update loop? =S
    Ah yeah, the ps3 time to time tends to sayit failed to copy the files to HDD, or it's corrupted and other stuffs.

Mr_WoRRieD is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Guru

if you are on an update loop then you can't even play the console, you said you looked at the config and it showed just 3.55 , by config i guess you mean system information.

anyway it will always show 3.55 no matter what CFW there is , just look under GAME in the xmb for a icon called */app_home/PS3_GAME/ and Install Package

ganodorf is offline -Hacks Newbie

So in the loop I would be unable to play the console? I'll download a demo and see if I can play. If I'm able it means i'm not in the loop, am i correct? I could ftp a game to the HDD, it would be possible only if the cfw is installed, so I'll gess I'll give it a try.
    And one more thing, if its not the loop, what would stop me from installing de cfw?

Rewdboy05 is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Hacker

Quote Originally Posted by ganodorf View Post
    So in the loop I would be unable to play the console? I'll download a demo and see if I can play. If I'm able it means i'm not in the loop, am i correct? I could ftp a game to the HDD, it would be possible only if the cfw is installed, so I'll gess I'll give it a try.
    And one more thing, if its not the loop, what would stop me from installing de cfw?
    The install loop is when your PS3 powers on and immediately begins installing an update, fails, begins again, fails, begins again, fails, begins again and so on and will do nothing else. If you're getting to your XMB you're not in an update loop. As Mr_WoRRieD said, you should look for two new icons under the "Game" menu in the XMB. If they're there then you're on Kmeaw.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast