Thread: Please help a noob...

kozriou is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Please help a noob...

Hello forum,
    i was wondering if the group would be kind enough to answer a couple of questions i have.
    I am about to buy PS4 and thinking about hacking it. a have familiarized myself with the rexmod jailbreak. Its pretty straight forward. but my questions are.
    1 after i do the process on my computer i take the usb and stick it in the ps4. from there how do i run it? (can i update my ps4 to new firmwares after that?)
    2 after the process is completed. Where do i fid games and how do i run/play them?

Thank you in advance.
    Kozriou

g-dog is offline -Hacks Neophyte

! FAKE !
    I've heard some rumours about jailbreaking the ps4 but that guy stated that your ps4 had to be on day 1 update (brand-new-out-of-the-box).
    Nah , I think that it was a commercial scheme for people like you to buy a ps4 and then ... buy some games ... using $ .

kozriou is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by g-dog View Post
    ! FAKE !
    I've heard some rumours about jailbreaking the ps4 but that guy stated that your ps4 had to be on day 1 update (brand-new-out-of-the-box).
    Nah , I think that it was a commercial scheme for people like you to buy a ps4 and then ... buy some games ... using $ .
    Really? The instructions and the vid looks pretty straight forward. Gives you the options for firmware up to 1.75.
    I found uploaded .iso's for ps4. Cant those run only if jialbroken ?
    Thanks for answering by the way.