Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Fantasy Sexy Thread! Anime Girls PSP BG - NO NUDE/HENTAI

  
  1. #1
    replicat0r is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,140
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Everyday I will Upload a New HQ PSP BG with smoking hawt Anime chicks =)
    Stay tuned kids!

    Day 1:


    Day 2:

    PSP phatty: 1.5---->2.71---->3.03oe-c---->semi brick---->3.51 m33----> 3.52 m33---> $140
    PSP slim: 3.60----------------------------------------------->3.71 m33----> 3.71 m33-2
    <---woot! finally its done!

  2. #2
    LurkingSince1.x is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    lurking
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Speaking of kids that anime girl looks like one! Wth is up with her leg/foot anyhow? Seriously.. the pic was fine until I looked at her legs :|
    What\'s the point of posting your FW history here?

  3. #3
    replicat0r is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,140
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    i donno man.. i see nothin wrong with it.. -_-
    PSP phatty: 1.5---->2.71---->3.03oe-c---->semi brick---->3.51 m33----> 3.52 m33---> $140
    PSP slim: 3.60----------------------------------------------->3.71 m33----> 3.71 m33-2
    <---woot! finally its done!

  4. #4
    replicat0r is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,140
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    grr wrong button... delelted
    PSP phatty: 1.5---->2.71---->3.03oe-c---->semi brick---->3.51 m33----> 3.52 m33---> $140
    PSP slim: 3.60----------------------------------------------->3.71 m33----> 3.71 m33-2
    <---woot! finally its done!

  5. #5
    hellknight69 is offline -Hacks Smarty
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    i dont understand y u would look at anime girls when u can look at real 1s like jessica alba

  6. #6
    replicat0r is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,140
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellknight69
    i dont understand y u would look at anime girls when u can look at real 1s like jessica alba
    i dont understand it either, but.. its something about the imperfection of celeb/models... lol dont get me wrong i <3 jessica alba, but meh, someone ppl it. its like asking question y do u watch anime when u can watch real live person show.
    PSP phatty: 1.5---->2.71---->3.03oe-c---->semi brick---->3.51 m33----> 3.52 m33---> $140
    PSP slim: 3.60----------------------------------------------->3.71 m33----> 3.71 m33-2
    <---woot! finally its done!

  7. #7
    hellknight69 is offline -Hacks Smarty
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by replicat0r
    Quote Originally Posted by hellknight69
    i dont understand y u would look at anime girls when u can look at real 1s like jessica alba
    i dont understand it either, but.. its something about the imperfection of celeb/models... lol dont get me wrong i <3 jessica alba, but meh, someone ppl it. its like asking question y do u watch anime when u can watch real live person show.
    sounds good
    except when u look at models its because u have a special interest in them and it just sounds weird 2 have a special interest in a cartoon character

  8. #8
    Scimpy666 is offline -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    ******ENGLAND****** Part Timer
    Posts
    2,072
    Rep Power
    15

    Default


  9. #9
    replicat0r is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,140
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellknight69
    Quote Originally Posted by replicat0r
    Quote Originally Posted by hellknight69
    i dont understand y u would look at anime girls when u can look at real 1s like jessica alba
    i dont understand it either, but.. its something about the imperfection of celeb/models... lol dont get me wrong i <3 jessica alba, but meh, someone ppl it. its like asking question y do u watch anime when u can watch real live person show.
    sounds good
    except when u look at models its because u have a special interest in them and it just sounds weird 2 have a special interest in a cartoon character
    hmm not really, its just u put in the char u like. u watch a show because u like it, mostly because of its char/storyline/setting. but most of the time u watch it because of 1 special character, like jack bauer in 24. or that main dude from jail break(dont watch jailbreak, i think mike.. was hes name?) same thing with animations, i like full metal alchemist because of Ed, sure i like the story , but main reason is cause of the char. its the same concept as puttin a wallpaper of Jack bauer of 24 on ur desktop or A character from a anime show, like i donno, gundam? we live in a world governed by our internal reality, u know how sometimes , u get lost in a movie, like sooo into it, u get addicted? its because u can see urself as the main char, or a idle of some sort, thats y u idolize him, everytime ppl talk about that show, u always talk bout the char u like. its hard 2 explain... but i hope u get what im saying..but meh, i dont think its that weird likeing a anime character, say if u like Peter petrelli from the show heroes, how do u like him? y do u take special interest in him? hes not even real, doesnt exist, its all fiction. same thing with anime, nothin is real in anime, its all story. its just a diff kind of presentation. so i don thtink its wierd at all. =)
    PSP phatty: 1.5---->2.71---->3.03oe-c---->semi brick---->3.51 m33----> 3.52 m33---> $140
    PSP slim: 3.60----------------------------------------------->3.71 m33----> 3.71 m33-2
    <---woot! finally its done!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •