Thread: My experimental wallpapers

over_clox is offline -Hacks Member

Default My experimental wallpapers

These wallpapers, along with nearly any wallpaper I'll ever make, are all processed through an experimental AI subsystem I've been tinkering with and working on for nearly a decade. It was only yesterday that I finally managed to make the system fairly easy to make somewhat rapid use of graphically, so the wallpapers just got a lot easier for me to make and modify. Please do not inquire about details of my techniques or processes, because I will not respond to them in detail.

I decided to go ahead and put up what wallpapers I've made already, although I was planning to finish it all up with a set of at least 12 to match each Sony color theme plus a color adjusted 01-12.BMP to match. I'm only about halfway done with all that right now, but I'm sure you'll like what I've already made. Keep up with this thread if you want the complete set once I'm finished. Note that some of these might not make it into the final archived set including 01-12.BMP, but I'll leave them up anyways, and I'll probably make even more and post them here as time goes on.

Note that I do not claim to be the artist or photographer that originally created these images. I found these images on Google and Yahoo images, among other places, and have performed realistic color adjustments on them for artistic effect, then rendered them in 480x272 resolution for the PSP. If you are the original artist or photographer for any of these images, and you have a problem with me sharing these beautifully modified versions, then feel free to contact me and I'll take the link down if you wish.

Last edited by over_clox; 04-26-2009 at 11:15 AM.
    2 Phat PSPs: First went through hell, reassembled scrap parts from 2 bad PSPs. Second is practically new except a repaired battery clip, both running 3.52 M33-4, first clean install, second modded. No, not planning to upgrade either.

BlueIon is offline Zzzz -Hacks Ninja

That is some really tight shit. Got anymore wallpapers? I recommend you do some more.

I like the ignite wallpaper as well as the water-based ones.

Lance Warstrife is offline -Hacks Smarty

you got some sickass walls man ! ! ! the fire shit just looks too good ! ! !