Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: *Play Gear Pocket Skins*

shrimants is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

save the skin? what do you mean? if you are using psp coverz, there is a button at the top that says save layout or something, but that program more or less sucks cuz it doesnt keep the ratio right, so you dont ever really know exactly what the cover looks like. In photoshop, you just need to find the right template, make the white background invisible, and paste it onto wherever you want the thing to be in relationship to the pic. i havent figured it out for Gimp tho. i think with that its basically the same thing with different tools. O yeah, make sure you flatten the image or w/e cuz if you save it while there are multiple layers active, then it will only save the active layer. thats how it works in the gimp, kinda

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

I use pspimp.
    I dont think there is a save button.
    And me and photoshop dont get along.
    >_>
    <_<
    >_<

Get the gimp. I didnt get photoshop either cuz it was angry at me O_o
    The Gimp is open source and uses "layers" to operate. its kinda a resource hog, so mine cant run it and like aim and a webpage all at once or it crashes, but m drivers have been gay for a while too, so yea.
    anyways, you can add stuff to layers and change it after you have done it. for example: make a fricken awsome background, add like a bajillion pics with a bajillian more edits and then go back and change something in the background. its awsome. Use that, and i can give you a template for it. (i downloaded psp coverz cuz i didnt want to leave that much up to myself. too many decisions = not getting it done. lol. so yea. and once i get it working for sure/have enough time to make a full one/get my dad to print it out at his workplace cuz he is too lazy/cheap for a really good printer or a color cartidge, then yea.

Dr. Nick is offline -Hacks Veteran

I don't know where The GIMP is but I know where GIMPshop is (It is a knock off of The GIMP but it is supposed to be easer because its menus are like Photodhop.)
    http://plasticbugs.com/?page_id=294

this sucks, i deleted my template. now the only one i can find is this one that everyone says doesnt work
    GAY.

EDIT: ok, i uninstalled gimp (too intense for my comp, it crashes every 20 minutes) and installed photoshop instead. so hopefully i will be able to find time...eventualy...to make some backgrounds. i just wish there was some more pics of stuff i was interested in.
    and Joe, what program did you say you used again? could you link it? cuz i think you said pimp my psp, (the website?) but i went there and they make wallpapers, not playgear pocket skins, so im a bit confused.

p0Wer is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Can anybody post a link to where to download PSPimp? I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks,

Here is some more skins.
    I cant seem to find PSPimp anywhere. I will upload the install file when I get the chance.
    http://www.psp411.com/list/inlays

There are some cool skins there. I've printed a few. :D

Thanks for the link!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast