Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: PSP Game Reviews

KaM uH FLaHzH is offline -Hacks Newbie

Twisted Metal - 8.0 Great Gameplay but kinda short...

KaM uH FLaHzH is offline -Hacks Newbie

NBA Street Showdown- 10/10 AWSOME! alot of fun and alot of time to keep u busy even funner if u got a friend with it.

Ankoku is offline -Hacks Newbie

Need for Speed Underground: Rivals 9/10

With multiple events and a good amount of cars as well as upgrades, this game kicks ass! NFSU:R will give you hours of game time, which makes it worth the buy. I wish they had more tracks though.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    No doubt this title is on my Must Have list :)

DarkStalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower 7.5/10

I just recently picked this game up and its pretty fun, I wish we could use the analog though (I think my PSP is in pain when I play this game :) haha). The cool thing about this game is you can choose to fight with the differernt Dark Stalkers characters using the moves from the different games(Dark Stalkers; Night Warriors; Dark Stalkers 3; Dark Stalkers 3 (SP).)
    If you like 2D fighting games, buy it.

redfoxz is offline -Hacks Newbie

rengoko
    ok get to the point, this game is fun and the graphic r ok though if ur looking for a game that is long than dont get this;
    also the guy look like popy when he walks :P. the weapon r cool also
    lot of customzing.
    over all score is like 6.5/10
    "sorry rengoko" :(

Godlike is offline -Hacks Newbie

My first two PSP game Reviews can be found at:
    http://psp.turbosweet.com/index.php?...d=26&Itemid=35

ash_goon is offline -Hacks Newbie

World Tour Soccer - 7.5/10 - A highly addictive football game with great graphics and a high framerate. Although there is no career mode, there is loads to complete and unlock inlcuding "Challenge Mode" where you a rated for playing well and "Cup Mode" where there are plenty or tournaments to complete and tokens to be earned which you can use to unlock soccer teams. The only negative point about the game is that the AI isn't always 100% accurate. Definitely worth a buy if you are a soccer fan.

Untold Legends:Brotherhood of the Blade 7.5/10

I've had this game for a while but I finally got around to playing it. :) At first this game wasn't very fun but as I played it more it got better. There are four classes to choose from (Knight, Alchemist, Druid, & Berserker) each have their own abilities and spells. It take time to get used to using the spells/abilities well (because of the way you 'use' the skills). There is a variety of weapons and armour in the game as well as items but don't make a fuss about it because you get new stuff all the time. Also dont worry about money. If you like these hack 'n' slash action RPGs' this one's alright but there really isn't much replay value; except to see the other characters spells/abilities.
    Probably only want to pick this one up if you're a fan of the genre.

stupid is offline -Hacks Neophyte

This is based on 9 hours of gameplay and ive completed about 10% of the game since most of the time spent was free roaming and tuning

Graphics 9/10

These graphics are amazing for a handheld. Every is very smooth and until you reach the end of the game with the super fast cars it doest get blurry at al like some reviews stated. What is amazing is the amount of detail like when you get really close to a opponents convertible you can see almost every detail of the interior and you can even see your opponenets speed gauge!

Controls: 8.5/10

The default controls are almost perfect somehow they managed to put everything on a limited amount of buttons and for you gamers who arent satisfied every button is customizable (so far default are best though). Now where this loses some points is the steering. You can only turn when your accelerating. Even if your moving at 200 mph the car wont turn until you acelerate.

Gameplay 8.9/10

The gameplay is marvelous with several modes that will keep you buys for quite a while. Well first we have quick race. This is literally just automaticlay starting a random race against random cars. The only problem is this quick race isnt so quick because of the awful 60 second load times. Dont get me wrong the game is the best out so far but most peopole are refraining from buying this game because of the load times.
    Then thers Arcade which is just free roaming around however you like it. You can change the time of day as well as weather affects and cities (once you unlock newere ones). I havent tried out multiplayer since none of my friends own a PSP (sadly they think its retarded). Now you have campagne this is where the real fun stars. You start of jstu free roaming aroudn the city and youu go to your map. This will show all the people, clubs, and gangs (yes gangs) looking for a race as well as local competitions. Then you jsut drive to them snd the race begins.

Customization 10/10

This is freakin perfect you can customize every thing from all major brands all over the world. Its all so easy and organized inot categories and sum categories I taught my sister how to do it. Of course if your to lazy to figure out what parts to get dont. Just click auto upgrade and it will spend all your cash on parts that the game picks.

Replay Value 9/10

Replay value is great as people that you have beaten sometimes will come back later in the game and have new cars like Vanesa (first opponent) starts out wiht a mitsubishi eclipse and comes back later with a mazda rx 8. One thing is the cities all kinda are the same once you get to know them. They are HUGE and it will take you a month to memorize them but if you come back to them you more than likely to be a bit bored.

OVERALL 9.08/10

Great game wiht awesome graphics and customizable controls with 100's of cars. Lots of replay value as winning a race with a specific car unlocks you new cars or new opponents. The only issue wiht this game is load times and if you can bear through 30 seconds to a minute of waiting this game is perfect for you.

blckdog12 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Dynasty Warriors 8/10
    Graphics are intense. Levels differ somewhat from the original Dynasty Warriors games because there are stages in a level, instead of just roaming the entire level. This may just be my game, but it is a bit laggy sometimes. But overall it is an intense game, very cool idea, and awesome characters and gameplay.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast