Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: PSP Game Reviews

XxmadmanxX is offline -Hacks Newbie

Here's what happens i make this thread and you guys post you reviews in it then I edit them into the thread and we have this big cool GAME REVIEW section that is all organized so all you wanna be reviewers knock your sox off.....

-----PSP Games-----

Ridge Racer
    9.5 out of 10

Sir Ocelot: "Ridge Racer: 9.5/10
    Great graphics, pretty good selection of cars, and GREAT competition with friends in Wireless Battle!"

Regpaq: "Unbelieveable. First game I played and my jaw just dropped. Really shows off what the PSP can really do. Only bad thing is that the cars are all alot alike. But the drift is nothing I haver fealt before. 9.5/10"

Metal Gear Acid
    7 out of 10

XxmadmanxX: "Good game if you like to play with cards but finding a card is like finding new armor or weapon not bad kinda like Final Fantasy Tactics. 7 out of 10"

Twisted Metal: Head On

Waiting for you Guys to Review!!!!

Wipeout Pure
    7.5 out of 10

LordCthulu: "You've never raced till you have tried Zone mode on Wipeout!#"

greg: "Wipeout Pure is pure dope. Not only a game, but a utility too."

Reqpaq: "You really wanna blow your friends away and show how much PSP is better than DS? This is the game. The browser utilit works so good. DS doesn't compare. Very hard game, too, but repetitve. 8/10"

NBA Street Showdown

Ape Escape: On the Loose

ATV offroad Fury: Blazin' Trails

Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower
    6 out of 10

LordCthulu: "A good game. One of those 'Im bored with this game, I need something else to play' type of games. Something to mix it up a little"

XxmadmanxX: "Fun game but what can i say 2d fighters only have playtimes of like two hours and you beat everything"

Dynasty Warriors

FIFA 2005

Gretsky NHL

Lumines
    8 out of 10

XxmadmanxX: "Good game it's going to ruin tetris bwahahah anywho played for about an hour found it to be fun will buy. 8 out of 10"

Xyber: "Lumines 9/10 its like tetris but with diffrent music for each level and funky colors."

MLB 2005

MVP Baseball

NBA 2005
    8.5 out of 10

Deedfeedus: "im not a big basketball fan but i love this game and would have to give it a 8.5 this game rocks"

Need for speed Rivals
    9 out of 10

Sir ocelot: "For my Need for speed underground: rivals : 9/10
    The only real thing bad about it is that the cars are PS1 graphics"

XxmadmanxX: "Need for speed rivals is a good game high quality graphics and loads of different events i have been playing for about 15hrs and it's still fun 9 out of 10"

NFL Street

Rengoku: Tower of Purgatory

Spider-Man 2

Tiger Woods PGA Tour

Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Remix
    9 out of 10

HaredX: "This game is a great remake of last year's Tony Hawk's Underground 2. Besides 4 new levels exclusive to the PSP, inlcuding a whole new set of goals to complete in Story Mode, you can enjoy all the same great features of the version that was released for PS2 and Xbox last year. The features that were cut out from the original are very minor space saving features that are easily made up for by the additional levels which add a whole new aspect to the game to people who have already played the console version. You can choose from Story Mode(new to the Tony Hawk series in the original Underground) or you can choose Classic Mode which has been around since the first Tony Hawk game that came out on N64. For those who have already played the console version, the new levels might not make it worth it, but for anyone that is a die-hard fan of the Tony Hawk series or hasn't played the console version yet, this game is a must have. I give it a solid 9/10 for graphics, entertainment value and multiplayer mode which can accomodate up to 4 local players."

Untold Legends: Brothehood of the Blade
    9 out of 10

XxmadmanxX: "Talk about unerrated this game is actully quite great its like Diablo 2 on a handheld multiplayerr rocks graphics rock. 9 out of 10"

World Tour Soccer

Allright...So post your reviews here and you will be part of a bigger cause

P.S.S More then one Review is good so even if it reviewed if you own it review it

Last edited by dbrums; 04-13-2013 at 12:51 PM. Reason: updating

SirOcelot is offline -Hacks Smarty

Ridge Racer: 9.5/10

Great graphics, pretty good selection of cars, and GREAT competition with friends in Wireless Battle!

Xyber is offline -Hacks Newbie

Xyber: Lumines 9/10 its like tetris but with diffrent music for each level and funky colors.

RegPaq is offline -Hacks Newbie

Ridge Racer: Unbelieveable. First game I played and my jaw just dropped. Really shows off what the PSP can really do. Only bad thing is that the cars are all alot alike. But the drift is nothing I haver fealt before. 9.5/10

Wipe Out Pure: You really wanna blow your friends away and show how much PSP is better than DS? This is the game. The browser utilit works so good. DS doesn't compare. Very hard game, too, but repetitve. 8/10

XxmadmanxX is offline -Hacks Newbie

Thanx for the reviews guy's. Keep them coming.

HaredX is offline -Hacks Newbie

Tony Hawk's Underground 2: Remix

This game is a great remake of last year's Tony Hawk's Underground 2. Besides 4 new levels exclusive to the PSP, inlcuding a whole new set of goals to complete in Story Mode, you can enjoy all the same great features of the version that was released for PS2 and Xbox last year. The features that were cut out from the original are very minor space saving features that are easily made up for by the additional levels which add a whole new aspect to the game to people who have already played the console version. You can choose from Story Mode(new to the Tony Hawk series in the original Underground) or you can choose Classic Mode which has been around since the first Tony Hawk game that came out on N64. For those who have already played the console version, the new levels might not make it worth it, but for anyone that is a die-hard fan of the Tony Hawk series or hasn't played the console version yet, this game is a must have. I give it a solid 9/10 for graphics, entertainment value and multiplayer mode which can accomodate up to 4 local players.

deadfeedus is offline -Hacks Newbie

NBA 2005

im not a big basketball fan but i love this game and would have to give it a 8.5 this game rocks

Beansss is offline -Hacks Newbie

Dynasty Warriors 4/10. IT WAS A MISTAKE.

mikey is offline -Hacks Newbie

i bought rengoku today and tomorrow im going to return it(really it sucks that much)

Ankoku is offline -Hacks Newbie

Twisted Metal: Head On 7.5/10

I dont think this game shows a lot of the PSPs' power and abilities, but it does bring back the awesomeness that is Twisted Metal. With a great list of characters, each will provide a quick game when you're waiting for your girlfriend to stop shopping at the mall (*nod* *nod*). And they each have different endings. :)
    My only beef with this game really was the lack of lvls & graphics.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Not a bad game at all.
    A nice title to have in your collection of PSP games.

EDIT:Boosted this game up by .5 because I played it online the other night and it was a lot more fun.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast