Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Me and my Katamari

sirtifiedacc is offline -Hacks Member

Katamari Forever just came out on the PS3. I have to get it..but i don't know about the $50 price tag..its funny because the first Katamari launched at $20... the next one at $30...and now this one at $50... the problem is that its the same old formula.. but i like it enough to buy it.. it was on amazon for $40 last week..but i missed my chances.. i guess I'll have to play the waiting game... Me and My Katamari is a perfect game for waiting in line to get your taxes done.. lol thats what i did w/ it.

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by exalted View Post
    This game is alright. controls are a little hard and annoying, but practice will help you out.. don't give up so quickly.. I've never played the other games before, so I'm new.. I'm not exactly sure of the stories past, but this game is kinda gay.. other than it being gay at times, then this game is really fun..
    there really is no story other then the king of all cosmos messes something up big time and it is up to the prince to fix it

whether it be the king creating a black hole playing golf, or destroying everything in a drunken rampage, you have to fix it...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3