Thread: [Hardware] Earbuds with Wired Remote Control for PSP Slim/2000

Kayot is offline -Hacks Smarty

Default [Hardware] Earbuds with Wired Remote Control for PSP Slim/2000

I recently bought this which is a Chinese knockoff of this this at 1/6th the cost with no shipping and handling.

This is simply a control that plugs into the base of the PSP2000. It adds about two feet of wire and comes with it's own ear buds. It has a volume control, forward, backward, pause/play, and a lock on the side to prevent accidental pushing.

I liked how after I start the music I can push the screen brightness to deactivate the screen and then slide the power switch to hold and this will still allow me to control playing without lighting the screen up.

It was cheap at $4.28 and does it's job well. If any one has had their little sister step on their Mp3 player, and of course swear up and down that they didn't, this is a good product if you have a PSP and don't plan on playing it while cleaning the house or doing lawn work.

It fit alright in this, thought I don't suggest using the included strap as it makes it a bit snug if you want to have the control wire traveling the length of the case to keep from bending it.

Those who abide by fate, will be happy.
    Those who challenge fate, will be glorious.

PSP Slim 2001 6.60 PRO B10
    ITT Tech is a scam

JoblessPunk is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Notice any buzzing in the headphones? I was thinking of getting this but I read some reviews saying that there was always a slight buzz...

Kayot is offline -Hacks Smarty

Nope, no buzz on mine. Then again, I didn't bother with the ear buds that came with it. I just used the ones that came with my Dad's phone (Instinct). I think they're Samsungs. I learned a long time ago to use decent ear buds. Most Chinese ear buds don't go through quality control like their more expensive name brand counter parts, though both come from China.

I think it's the ear bugs that cause the problem, not the device. It's just an extension cord with control wires running down the side in the same wire. Hard to mess that one up.
    Those who abide by fate, will be happy.
    Those who challenge fate, will be glorious.

PSP Slim 2001 6.60 PRO B10
    ITT Tech is a scam