Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: what graphics to expect on GTA psp

danolimitpro Guest

well since rockstar is devloping Midnight club 3 dub edition for psp heres a link to a screen shot of in game play and pretty much thats the type of graphivcs im expectin or a little lower for GTA http://www.rockstargames.com/midnigh...ns/psp_01.html

and yes it is confirmed that GTA psp will be full 3d and not an over the top view got all this info from http://www.gtapsp.com/

darryl is offline -Hacks Newbie

I've also read that it will be the first game to run at 333Mhz? I think the GTA engine will need all the performance the PSP can dish out. If that is true, will Sony be bundling (or selling) a high-capacity battery at the same time?

danolimitpro Guest

well maybe sony will take part with rockstar to make the game come with the new battery? that would be awsome! lol

Yes, I hope so... They've done that in the past, on the PS2 with the broadband adaptor and the hard drive I think.

AcDcizzle is offline -Hacks Newbie

I would assume from the way Thug 2 remix looks that the game will look fairly good, but due to the fact that the umds dont have the same amount of storage the graphics may be slightly downgraded.

For sure the model detail will be less and perhaps the textures too. Does anyone know how big Vice City is? I can see it being much more than 1.8GB. San Andreas however is much larger, as it comes on DVD I think.

Ownage is offline -Hacks Newbie

if i believe i put it on my hdd on my ps2....i think its like 4 gigs....lol

alias420 is offline -Hacks Smarty

San Andreas is on a dual layer DVD.

theandyman85 is offline -Hacks Newbie

vice city is on 2 cds for the pc version

Two CDs... So less than or equal to ~1.2GB on the PC. Why would it be so much less on the PC vs. the PS2? I thought the PS2 version came on a CD-ROM not a DVD? The Rockstar guys say that they were impressed by how well the PSP runs this new version. I'm also very curious about multiplayer capability. Remember playing GTA2 with a few friends - Oh the carnage :shock:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast