Thread: GTA:LCS Hero no longer mute?

Darkseid is offline -Hacks Newbie

I heard somewhere that the main character in the new GTA game will actually be speaking in this latest version of the game. Does anyone know anything about this, like maybe who would be doing the voiceover work?[/img]

MaHan05 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

the main character in GTA:LCS is someone different than in GTA3....it is tony ciprioni or sometihng!!!

Darkseid is offline -Hacks Newbie

In GTA: Liberty City Stories you're going to be playing a guy named Tony Cipriani. If that name sounds familiar to you, chances are it's because you probably played GTA3.
    Tony Cipriani is the guy that owned a little restaurant in GTA3 and you did a few different missions for him. At this time, not much is known about the Tony in this game. We have yet to know how or if he will be different than his later character in GTA3 (remember this game is a prequel to GTA3).
    yeah, you're right, looked this up last night, and for those who havent seen them, i found these too, crappy res but you can definately see potential.
    Go to: http://www.gtalcs.net/characters/

warchief_ryan is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I dont think they will make another gta where the main guy will be mute, and I dont think theres a clear winner of all the gta games gta:sa was good but I thought it had alot of problems like the crapy ass view in car.
    \"Don\'t be a fool and die for your country. Let the other sonofabitch die for his.\" Gen. George S. Patton

enetblazin4eva is offline -Hacks Newbie

Vice City was soooo much fun but San Andreas was just all-around better.

I'm still gonna vote for VC since it set the standard.