Thread: solcom beta

Hartmizle is offline -Hacks Newbie

I got an e-mail talkin about beta testing the new solcom game, it looked good but was wondering if anyone has heard anything else about it. it was sayin you could only sign up with you psp online, or may thiis be a way to get more people to get 2.0 on there psp's? just wondering what you guys think.ima sign up for the beta test tomarrow when i can get a wifi connection

hellsing is offline -Hacks Smarty

ok try this :

Use WAB VERSION CHANGER V2.0 and change to 2.0 firmware , then use tenchi browser or wipeout pure browser ...me i try it and i get to the PSPBETA.PLAYSTATION.com ..the page load and they ask me to enter a email adress and the password they give it to you in the invitation mail ....me i cant do it cause i dont have this email from then you you can try it out !!!

MrBernz is offline -Hacks Newbie

You dont even need the WAB changer, you could logon using 1.5 and the tenchi browser.

You dont even need the WAB changer, you could logon using 1.5 and the tenchi browser.
    yea but anyway tenchi cant download the package they will give to play the game ....and you have to be register in theyr data base and have your owne beta key .....well all thats to play a beta thats we will all have the full iso for free one day or an other lol ;)

MrBernz is offline -Hacks Newbie

How do you know? The package hasn't been released yet. Besides I am sure someone who ended up d/l 2.0 will upload the package.

i know thats cause you cant play a beta psp game on a wedsite page they will send a package surely anyway it will be possible to play it (if this pakage will be on memory stick and be shared ) with WAB version changer ...anyway i dont give a damn of this game lol i even dislike socom game lol .....

Chode Messiah is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

im sure mr. socom is hanging out in some torrent joint if u know what im saying :lol:

Spartan 117 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

im sure mr. socom is hanging out in some torrent joint if u know what im saying :lol:
    ooooh, i know what u mean, he is waiting for us :twisted: :lol:
    lol @ Thread

© Spartan 117. 2005-2019. All rights Reserved, lol

Need X-Box 360 help, Click Here!