Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Buying/Ripping (Here's how we do it in Europe)

Guest is offline -Hacks Veteran

Okay all you PSP fans, I have come up with one hell of a idea (which work all over euorpe too).
    If you have a local GAME store (346 stores in UK/Ireland, 44 stores in Sweden, 9 stores in Denmark, 88 Centro Mail stores in Spain and 57 Scoregames stores in France) which have 10 days of open buy time you could simply "buy" the game for the ordinary cost of 549 SEK = 59 Euro, ripp it and then return it within the 10 days.

No hard feelings and ALL the money back!

My friend and I have been doin' this since the games were released on 1th of September. Here's what we've ripped so far:

1. Untold Legends - Brotherhood Of The Blade
    2. Metal Gear AC!D
    3. Vipeout Pure

So far so good...still more to come :P

Xx AcE7 xX is offline -Hacks Smarty

how do u rip it and do u need 1.5 ?

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

You need a 1.50 or 1.00 sorry.

PSP Guide to Everything !!!
    http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/view...light=complete

Guest is offline -Hacks Veteran

This is how I do it anyhow (with an 1.50 US):

Buy the game, put in the UMD disc, use UMD dumper, dump it on my 1.0GB MS (usely they only take like 400MB), use my PC to move the ISO game to it's right folder and then it's just Game on!
    (And if the game needs a higher version just use WAB version changer)

vice86 is offline -Hacks Newbie

you can only get away with it so many times till they figure out what you're doing or tell you that you can't return it anymore after doing it so many times.

Electronic Boutique here in the US used to let you return opened games for a refund...too many people did it and now they only let you returned UNOPENED games....if its open, they exchange for same title only.

I rent my games from gamefly and rip them...but takes too long to get/send back...3 days to get to me.

NeoDraven is offline -Hacks Smarty

Well, forget all that effort and time. I don't know if they have them there in Europe, but in the states, all the places that rent movies and other console video games also rent PSP games. The day I got my 1GB memory stick, I rented a dozen games, one at a time, ripped them all, then returned them the next day. Cost me $23 (12 Euro) for a month's membership. Then, I discovered eMule, and found a few sites that had a torrent to use with Torrent Storm. Since then, I just download them. Takes a couple hours, but it's worth it to make sure you don't go buy a crappy game.
    Have No Way as Way;
    Have No Limitation as Limitation. - Bruce Lee

Rigg3L is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I got the GamePass for blockbuster, its only $22. and i can rent as many games as i want for a month, so, Im Renting and Ripping :8)

nStyle is offline -Hacks Newbie

I honestly DONT know why Sony made it so easy to rip...its almost ridiculous... but then again the psp would be gay if u couldnt hook it up to put files on it

Gorilla is offline -Hacks Newbie

Buy it and keep it. You could always have a friend buy another and trade. But not buying any games hurts us all. You have to buy a few to keep the $ flowing for future games. Try not to ruin the party for everyone.

krazylilroker777 is offline -Hacks God

where can i get umd dumper and u tihnk it ill fit my 512?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast