Thread: GTA:LCS

WazMeister is offline -Hacks Newbie

IGN have a wonderful preview of gta-liberty city stories with more screenies and trailer.

I must say this game looks like one finally worth having the PSP and im hoping more of you buy it than download.
    Titles like this deserve your money not Jr death :).

Just wish it had MP that would rock on psp!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway i shall review it when I "buy" mine.

link- http://psp.ign.com/articles/649/649953p1.html

Matt_UK is offline -Hacks Newbie

This looks like the only reason you will need to buy a psp leading up to Xmas.

Watched the trailer, viewed the screen shots and this one is shaping up to be as good as any other title. I just hope that we get to see some features found in GTA:SA like a combine harvester for mowing up civilians!

I cant wait for the release in the UK so much so that I may have to import it. I think its released over here at the end of October when is it released in the US

MarsVolta is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

can you please not double post, i know it may have been an accident i have done that too

and hell ya it looks sooooo awsome i am dunna get it as soon as they relsease it!!

Matt_UK is offline -Hacks Newbie

Did i double post? Sorry if i did :(

I know that LCS isnt even out yet but wouldnt it be awesome if they released san andreas on PSP.

Im just looking forward to LCS because I can do a Driveby on the bus to college! :lol: