Thread: F1 grand prix and Untold Legends ???

Stitch19 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Hi...
    Well i have the money to buy my first psp game, i know that the best are lumines, ridge racer, wipeout pure, tonyhawks, and some other, but what do you think about buy some from these 2 F1 grand prix and Untold Legends ???
    or other game ???

..::I had DS, i sold it and bought PSP, it is like selling a mitsubishi Evolution 8 and then buying a mercedes mclaren SLR::..

Mitwang is offline -Hacks Guru

untold legends is bland and repetitive and f1 racing isnt that great either. If you are a racing fan, go with ridge racers. The graphics are fantastic and the game is awesome too. Wipeout pure is also a good choice because theres donwloadble content plus you et to shoot the people racing you. Lumines is a puzzle game which i honestly think is just a remake of tetris. people may disagree with me but its not a game that you should buy first

Brothers In Arms
    VISIT THE F.A.Q BEFORE YOU POST IN THE HELP SECTION!

Stitch19 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

untold legends is bland and repetitive and f1 racing isnt that great either. If you are a racing fan, go with ridge racers. The graphics are fantastic and the game is awesome too. Wipeout pure is also a good choice because theres donwloadble content plus you et to shoot the people racing you. Lumines is a puzzle game which i honestly think is just a remake of tetris. people may disagree with me but its not a game that you should buy first
    how about twisted metal ?
    ..::I had DS, i sold it and bought PSP, it is like selling a mitsubishi Evolution 8 and then buying a mercedes mclaren SLR::..