Thread: crash mode crack

bled is offline -Hacks Newbie

who else it addicted to burnout legends crash mode? i cant put this thing down i keep on playing it. like literally right now while browsing the net. burnout legends is hands down the best psp game to date. get it now! if you dont have it yet. ive only been using my psp for browsing the web until yesterday when i got this game.

Mitwang is offline -Hacks Guru

completely agree with you. i first tried the iso and now i just bought it. The game is awesome. best modes are road rage and crash. and theer are 100 different crash levels!

Brothers In Arms
    VISIT THE F.A.Q BEFORE YOU POST IN THE HELP SECTION!

Clessy is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I thought burnout legends was one of the biggest piles of shit i've ever played. How can you think a game where the objective isnt skill of racing is good in a racing game?

Spartan 117 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

that game is so good (i haven't played much of it yet cuz i just got it) that i just bought the UMD and luv crash mode, maybe i can beat ur record of crashes..hehehehehe :mrgreen:
    lol @ Thread

© Spartan 117. 2005-2019. All rights Reserved, lol

Need X-Box 360 help, Click Here!

bled is offline -Hacks Newbie

clessy its about having fun. if your not having fun then the games lame. im not really a gamer per se but burnout games are the only games that makes me wanna play and not get bored. I didn't say its the best racing game... well it is and best psp game in general. road rage is fun too my record is 18 take downs not bad i guess. i haven't tried the multiplayer yet but can you play road rage with a friend and also have other cars to take down? or is just one on one?