Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Burnout Legends, Is it worth Getting?

Matt_UK is offline -Hacks Newbie

Just wondering what anyone else thinks of this game? is it any good?

groovemaster303 is offline -Hacks Newbie

i think its a pretty good game its got some good graphics though the music is dire.
    my only real problem is that its another driving game after playing ridge racer,wipeout,midnight club 3,need for speed rivals,toca and colin mcrae i can safely say i'm a little fed up of driving.
    it is a good un though.

Clessy is offline -Hacks Neophyte

It's not a bad game but after playing so many racers and alot of which are much better it kinda makes it hard to even wanna play this game. At first I called it a pos which isnt totally true. Its defanitly well designed but its not even about the racing really.

I like ridge racers the most and shotoku battle racer(Tokyo Extreme racer in America) is very good too.

Mitwang is offline -Hacks Guru

matt, this game rocks. Ive played ridge racer and nfs but they are almost a compeltely different genre. The combination of faster game play, traffic, the ability to take down other cars, and all the other sick ass crashes make burnout an amazing game. If youre really into just racing like rr and nfs then i would only rent it but if you like the idea of destroying anything in your path to get to 1st place then you should get burnout. Plus it got a 9/10 from gamespot and its an editor's choice. read the review here and you might get better idea. They think its the best PSP racing game yet

Brothers In Arms
    VISIT THE F.A.Q BEFORE YOU POST IN THE HELP SECTION!

LoneWolf_SX is offline -Hacks Newbie

I was thinking about picking this game up also... but... does it still have all of the same features that Burnout did on Xbox? like the bonus crash games and stuff? just wondering....

MaHan05 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

it has 100 challenges in Crash mode.....and the game is great....untill i played it Ridge Racer was my fav psp game but now burnout legends is.....its figgin awsome...

zackman101 is offline -Hacks Newbie

ya it pretty cool :mrgreen: :)

Matt_UK is offline -Hacks Newbie

Is it comparable to the console versions? I love it on Xbox so if it is similar to that then I think it'll be worth getting.

I also agree with groovemaster that there are way too many racers but one more wont hurt. Will it?

Headrush is offline -Hacks Smarty

its very similar to the PS2 version and it also has an extra mode which wasnt in the PS2 version ( pursuit ) ...some1 correct me if im wrong on that!! :)

I think the games gr8 better than rr by a country mile.

Stitch19 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

its very similar to the PS2 version and it also has an extra mode which wasnt in the PS2 version ( pursuit ) ...some1 correct me if im wrong on that!! :)

I think the games gr8 better than rr by a country mile.
    you are correct there is extra mode called pursuit...
    ..::I had DS, i sold it and bought PSP, it is like selling a mitsubishi Evolution 8 and then buying a mercedes mclaren SLR::..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast