Thread: Regarding Bleach v1.5

rodger is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hello, not sure if ive posted in the right section but anyhoo. I used devhook to boot up the iso of bleach and theres 2 things that im concerned about. Firstly after the iso has loaded i get some crazy japanese text and a Number appear as a message overlayed on a blue background (i take it that its stating it cant load the game) i try to continue past this point and it lets me. Next i am faced with some more jap text giving me 2 options, in the bottom left hand corner an image of bleach and 512 file size. Is this telling me to update my firmware, and if i continue it will update me?

At this point i power off my psp just to make sure. Any ideas to whome own the game/iso.

Ta

sean88 is offline -Hacks Newbie

i did the same thing, except it just kept clicking "hai" or yes. It didnt update the firmware. So its safe to say its probably just version 1.5 firmware on it.

modsyn is offline -Hacks Guru

it is asking you about autosaving. japanese games use circle instead of
    x for yes. the 512KB is the size of the save file. so, just hit the left d-pad
    button and then circle. if you're worried about upgrading, don't plug your
    power cord in. you can't update unless it's plugged in. at least, that's what
    i heard.
    jMEnc Guide, jMEnc2 page - by the way, you smell nice

mistako is offline -Hacks Newbie

for me it does the same thing....but after the sony comuter entertainment logo goes away it jes stays black.......can anyoone tell me how to fix this....or if im doin somethin wrong...alrite thanx

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

My version works fine.