Thread: reccommended games?

encity5 is offline -Hacks Smarty

so i got my psp and no UMD games. i was going to plan to buy at least one game and later on a bigger memory stick. but whenever i think of a game to buy i end up downloading it and finding a way to fit it on my 256.(SSX, ridge racer, wipeout, nfsmw, metal gear acid etc.)
    and with dev hook i dont need a umd ^^ just wanted any suggestions on which games worth buying? that are pretty big (and dont require you to update to 2.XX)

FamilyGuy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

A big game, worth buying, and doesn't require 2.XX. *checks archive*

*Receives Message* "No matches found"

By 2.XX do you mean 2.0 2.1 and 2.5 or do you mean just 2.1 and 2.5

2.0 has GTA

Just Buy A Friggin PS3 Already Waiting on Ninja Gaidan Sigma 2
    Ps3 Fan Service

bosefasaurus is offline -Hacks Neophyte

There are no games right now that do not require 2.0 that I would consider buying. Why is that? I can just download them...if I wanted to do such a thing. The only game I've bought is SOCOM because I really like it and it requires 2.0. If you're pissed about the 2.0 thing, just do what I did and have the 2.0 patch and some emulators/roms on the 32 stick and then put the 1.5 patch on the bigger stick along with an ISO or two. Btw, try Marvel Nemesis if you haven't. It's pretty fun gaming, especially adhoc and you can fit it onto a 256 card because the rip I ha...er..saw is only 135 and it's a great rip...so I hear.
    PSP 1.5(or 2.0, i go back and forth), 1gb mem stick, 32 meg stick And about 30 ISO files HEHE

FamilyGuy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

He wants a game that can't fit on his 256 card as an iso, like say Guilty Gears or any oher game with one of those huge Bin files that contains the majority of the game and is one solid block that can't be ripped.

Just Buy A Friggin PS3 Already Waiting on Ninja Gaidan Sigma 2
    Ps3 Fan Service