Thread: LOTR Tactics Patch

Cousteau is offline -Hacks Newbie

I've seen a patch for LOTR Tactics on one of the torrent sites but I needed a password to DL it. Does anybody know if it works or not? Or is there maybe a different torrent of a working image out there? Thanks

ka911 is offline -Hacks Member

I've seen a patch for LOTR Tactics on one of the torrent sites but I needed a password to DL it. Does anybody know if it works or not? Or is there maybe a different torrent of a working image out there? Thanks
    what this patch will do? it's fix so you can play it in 1.5FW? I don't bleive there is any fix for this game because you need to have 2.0 FW to play it, and there is no PSPEmu for 2.0 yet.

krazylilroker777 is offline -Hacks God

what this patch will do? it's fix so you can play it in 1.5FW? I don't bleive there is any fix for this game because you need to have 2.0 FW to play it, and there is no PSPEmu for 2.0 yet.
    ur kind of old...yes there is a LOTF patch is a game save thats lets u play it is somewhere in this site

here you go:

I tryed with UMD Emulator 0.8c

and this the set I have:

CPU/Bus speed............: 333/166MHz
    Iso emulation mode.......: direct load
    Disc type ISO............: game
    Disc type UMD............: game
    Updater icon.............: remove
    Use boot.bin.............: on
    Regioncode override......: on
    Regioncode game..........: regionfree
    Regioncode video.........: regionfree
    Regioncode audio.........: regionfree
    Flash0 emulation.........: off
    Flash1 emulation.........: on

it will loud the intro but after 10 sec it will turn off my PSP!
    that is really bad. any way you can download the save file from this link.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KXWY03W8

Cousteau is offline -Hacks Newbie

yeah it does the same to me without the patch. The fact that it loads that far at all makes me think it's possible to run it under 1.5. That's why I was wondering what the patch did and if it would fix it. Has anybody tried it with the patch?

did you try it with UMD or ISO?

lavino is offline -Hacks Newbie

I don't see you guys mentioned the F1 folder? I assume everyone knows how it work .. so I have mine playing fine except my regioncode game setting is set to america

Level 2 will hang after or in the mid of movie clip. Using the save file does get me to the start of lv3 (I guess).. whatever it is.. I refer it to the capture the 2 flags mission.

Honestly.. it looks cool in screen capture... the actual game kinda sux. The tree is very annoying and covers my view alot! =( I finished lv1 then tried lv3.. quited sometime on lv4... according to the French translation it was tested up to lv5. I guess I wouldn't bother with this game anymore. Fire Emblem SS is alot more fun. Thank god I tried it out on ISO otherwise I would be fooled and bought it to upgrade my PSP..

I make it to run under 1.5 but it crach a lot! :?

dragonballz is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

ka911, how do you get the LOTR Tactics ISO runs on 1.5? What kind of setting on Emulator 0.8c?