Thread: Monster Hunter portable (jap)

siewsiew is offline -Hacks Smarty

I wonder what version this game going to be? I hope it is 2.0, this game is the best good looking rpg game coming out so far. i order it in www.asiacd.com :)

FamilyGuy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

x133 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Note: The Japanese version of this game features infrastructure mode online play; The North American version does not.

Info gotten from ign. if this is true can someone work on a translation for the japanese version of monster hunter?

ok here is a good news, "THE GAME IS ONLY 603mb " :)
    so thats mean it fit in a 1gb ms, how i know? becouse i found the site to dl the iso. :) but one thing is, what version does this game support? cross your finger for 1.5 people :razz:

cardboard is offline -Hacks Smarty

you have any screen shots for this, the cover looks awsome and i want to play it

FamilyGuy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

The iso is 710mb and once it's extracted (everything still included) it only goes down to 686mb. The main file in the iso is a 667 boot bin file so i don't know what you're talking about. I have the iso on my computer right now.

And yes, the infratucture online mode is only on the Japanese version (the one i downloaded) while the U.S. version will only have ad hoc, but who knows if it either of them will work from the memory card or on a 1.50 system at all :|

:eek: I just noticed something very mysterious and important about my iso. There is no prx2.0 folder, this sounds good but there isn't a prx folder included at all :eek: . And the only thing inside the USRDIR folder is a 667mb BIN File titled DATA. After that, the only other things that take up any space are the BOOT and EBOOT BIN Files and the UPDATE folder. I guess they just stuck everything in that one file :?

*really needs a larger memory card*

The attached info. says "Unplayable with firmware 2.0" so i'm kinda confused as to what that means :? :cry: Someone has just know replied saying that it doesn't work for him on fw 1.50 :cry:

Just Buy A Friggin PS3 Already Waiting on Ninja Gaidan Sigma 2
    Ps3 Fan Service

it show 603 mb, i never get to dl it. i think is a p2p site. :) oh and one more thing about the game, ppl up at hk playing it right now. said require 2.0, i hope they lying, but i don't think they lie tho. they say something about if you get error, try press X to get the game in or something, i don't have the game but i been reading those china forum.

lord is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran