Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Untold Legends: The Warrior's Code

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Well, who else cant wait for this game!?!

As my own opinion, it will be the best PSP game! It has great online modes and awesome features!
    IT IS TOTALLY WORTH AN UPGRADE!!!
    I love RPGs and I loved the first untold legends, so this ones gonna kickass especiallywith online play: co-op!!!! and versus!!!

- Untold Legends: The Warrior's Code is the next game in the Untold Legends series following the top-selling Brotherhood of the Blade, which was launched earlier this year by Sony Online Entertainment (SOE). The Warrior's Code is an entirely new role-playing game (RPG), as compared to its predecessor, with an evolutionary interactive combat engine, new 3D enhanced graphics, special effects and lighting. The Warrior's Code is scheduled for a first quarter 2006 launch.
    "The look and play of The Warrior's Code has been designed, upgraded and completely enhanced for its debut as a sequel, making this a must-have for action-RPG fans and new PSP system owners," said Rob Hill, producer of The Warrior's Code. "Players will be challenged by the intense combat and rapid hack-n-slash action."

- In addition, The Warrior's Code features two online multiplayer options. The cooperative option features story driven co-op play for up to two players which seamlessly integrates with the single player game. The player vs. player option offers combat focused battles for up to four players. Both options feature a macro-chat communication, online lobby and matchmaking system.

- As one of five shape-changing characters, players will challenge their skills through an epic storyline consisting of five exciting chapters with dramatic in-game cinematics, voiceovers and an upgraded Quest Journal. In addition, there are more than 45 areas featuring interactive objects, devious traps, destructible walls and ambient creatures.

Key features in The Warrior's Code include:

* Evolutionary Combat Engine - Experience all-new action-RPG combat through an upgraded combat engine featuring a wider variety of combat moves and special abilities, dynamic attacks of opportunity, and all the intensity of fast hack-n-slash action.
    * Epic Storyline - Play through five exciting chapters with dramatic in-game cinematics and voiceovers.
    * Enhanced 3D Game Engine - Featuring enhanced Graphics, Special Effects, and Lighting with streaming music.
    * All-New Online Multiplayer Mode - Featuring story-driven two player co-op play seamlessly integrated with the single player game or combat focused player vs. player battles for up to four players.
    * All New Macro-Chat Communication System
    * All New Online Lobby and Matchmaking System
    * New Playable Characters - Five shape-changing player character types featuring enhanced customization and a wider variety of enhanced animations.
    * Enhanced Quest System - Challenge yourself with a wider variety of quest types and upgraded Quest Journal.
    * New Hand-Crafted Environments - Explore more than 45 all-new areas featuring dynamic events and a wider array of interactive objects, devious traps, destructible walls, and ambient creatures.
    * Unique Monsters - Battle and employ different combat strategies against more than 40 unique monsters with improved Artificial Intelligence.
    * Massive Boss Battles - Experience 12 massive boss battles featuring interactive lairs and unique new gameplay challenges.
    * All-New User Interface - A completely new User Interface includes multiple control schemes, enhanced mini-map and world map with fog of war and streamlined inventory, skill system, and quick menu options.
    * Enhanced Item System - Collect and utilize a wider variety of items and enhancements and store in an all new item stash.

Mitwang is offline -Hacks Guru

bumps are never proper..........

anyway, i didnt like the first untold legends too much. it was bland and uninteresting. however, warriors code sounds better than the original. i might rent this bu ti dont think ill ever be buying it

Brothers In Arms
    VISIT THE F.A.Q BEFORE YOU POST IN THE HELP SECTION!

TALL_GUY is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

well for me the first one got boring after i was around lv.20 cus it was just too repetitive and random.

i hope by this ..
    * New Hand-Crafted Environments - Explore more than 45 all-new areas featuring dynamic events and a wider array of interactive objects, devious traps, destructible walls, and ambient creatures.
    ...that they mean it isnt guna be randomly generated maps anymore, cus i didnt like that :|

sidenote: prince of persia comes out this week on tuesday i believe :mrgreen: that game should be awsome!

Yo-ho.. yo-ho.. a pirates life for me...

two thrones? or the psp one

Brothers In Arms

the psp version comes out tuesday, but the two thrones comes out like next week i think... not sure.

just checked two trhrones came out last thursday (dec 1st)

the psp prince of persia (revelations) comes out dec 6 which is in fact tuesday

Brothers In Arms

just checked two trhrones came out last thursday (dec 1st)

the psp prince of persia (revelations) comes out dec 6 which is in fact tuesday
    i think this deserves a....

(RaiderX's avatar)

:mrgreen:

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

well for me the first one got boring after i was around lv.20 cus it was just too repetitive and random.

i hope by this ..
    ...that they mean it isnt guna be randomly generated maps anymore, cus i didnt like that :|

sidenote: prince of persia comes out this week on tuesday i believe :mrgreen: that game should be awsome!
    They werent randomly generated maps... They were all set as they were

the nest ones gonan be awesome!

I remember playign wiht ym friends in co-oip during class last year! the best!! now i acn just play online from home!

They werent randomly generated maps... They were all set as they were

the nest ones gonan be awesome!

I remember playign wiht ym friends in co-oip during class last year! the best!! now i acn just play online from home!

yes they were random! i remember reading about it when they announced the game because..

"every time you play this game it will be a new experience because of the randomly generated maps" (some developer guy)

now... the maps were generated random once per game save, not every time you revisted the level. it was just different for each person.

the online feature sounds like it should be pretty cool tho. :)

RipeTomatoe is offline Senior Member -Hacks Hacker

i mite buy it hopfully u wont have to update cuz i unno if u havta update i prolly wont cuz upgrading is for n00bs and caprisun (sp?) lmao

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast