Thread: (PSP)ARMORED CORE FORMULA FRONT

siewsiew is offline -Hacks Smarty

:) anyong play this game before? how was it, is it good? any online play mode? thank you :mrgreen:

Aaron J is offline -Hacks Newbie

I have the japanese version (international so its in english) of the game and all i can really say is its an ok game. Gameplay wise there's not too much there since its all one-on-one arena matches but when it come to customization no other psp game is as deep as this one. If your a fan of armored core or mech games in general then you'll probably find the game to be both fun and rewarding. The inclusion of manual controls is great but even better is that the original feel of the game wasnt lost.

I found that some matches require the use of ai mode since the cpu can do an infintely better job at locking on than I can using the manual controls.

Oh yeah and the game is gorgeous. The mechs all look great, but its the environments (not all, but most) and weapon effects that steal the show. The lighting is fantastic, the mechs have realistic shadows (not blobs) and this the only psp game (that i know of) to use depth of field effects.

Like I said try it if you like this sort of thing but stay away if you're a casual gamer because it can get repetitive ( altough the huge number of parts makes every oppenent fairly unique in appearence, mobility, and firepower)[/u]

pshex1 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

can someone tell me how to play armored core ff? i got it in the iso format and then run it using dax and fastloader. i got to the option screen and choose english as the language. But there's nothing else i can do. it won't go anywhere except that option screen. thanks.

gatomalo is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by pshex1
    can someone tell me how to play armored core ff? i got it in the iso format and then run it using dax and fastloader. i got to the option screen and choose english as the language. But there's nothing else i can do. it won't go anywhere except that option screen. thanks.
    I dont really remember much bout da game but wat i do remember is how hectic da battles were...

pshex1 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

it's odd that the screen won't go anywhere else. i tried all buttons but it doesn't go to the main screen or to the game. How did you get the game to work? i even tried the load option instead of the new game option, but then it went to the option screen again. any expert in this game can help out? thanks.

killaj is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

use direct load in umd emulator

Brok3n is offline -Hacks Smarty

Anyway know how to get the Pal version to work, Ive tried all the methods i can think of and nothing is working....Bah

1.52 > 2.00 > 1.50 > 2.7SE > 3.02OE > 3.03OE > 3.10OE > uhm....kinda lost it at this point > 4.01 M33
    1x 1GB 1x 2GB 1x 4GB