Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PoPoLoCrois

landonw is offline -Hacks Newbie

I think it is at the top or second to the top floor and the very end of one of the rooms there where I think a guy is cooking and stuff... that is where the private elevator is. You will see a big chair behind a big table, as you go to the chair a voice will ask you if you would like to use the private elevator... that is if you have the power turned on.

I would be interested to know as to how much farther you get in the game. I live in Japan and have the Japanese version of the game, however when I decided to try the English ISO of this game, it stopped working shortly after where you are. It is at the part where a dog person will start to tell you the history of Bryonia... or whatever it is called... and the screen will just go black and you won't be able to do anything. If anyone know of a way to get past this point let me know. Using the game save from the Japanese version of the game doesn't work, as the English version won't even recognize it as it is in Japanese I suppose. Anyway, I hope it works out for you.

ShadowWolf is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Oh yeah Mitwang, LMAO I was kidding about my walkthrough ive never even played this game sorry, I was just waiting for sum1 to say "Hey thats not in the game". LOL sorry i wasted your time! :(
    Go RIGHT HERE and HERE for free $$$. Not even kidding. I have earned $126 and $45 from this
    If YOU think stealth PWNS, then click HERE

RipeTomatoe is offline Senior Member -Hacks Hacker

ROFLMAO nice one shadow wolf haha thats great i should do that in most of the games forums hmmmm

LOL yeah i made it pretty believable, didnt I? :razz:
    Go RIGHT HERE and HERE for free $$$. Not even kidding. I have earned $126 and $45 from this

Mitwang is offline -Hacks Guru

I think it is at the top or second to the top floor and the very end of one of the rooms there where I think a guy is cooking and stuff... that is where the private elevator is. You will see a big chair behind a big table, as you go to the chair a voice will ask you if you would like to use the private elevator... that is if you have the power turned on.

I would be interested to know as to how much farther you get in the game. I live in Japan and have the Japanese version of the game, however when I decided to try the English ISO of this game, it stopped working shortly after where you are. It is at the part where a dog person will start to tell you the history of Bryonia... or whatever it is called... and the screen will just go black and you won't be able to do anything. If anyone know of a way to get past this point let me know. Using the game save from the Japanese version of the game doesn't work, as the English version won't even recognize it as it is in Japanese I suppose. Anyway, I hope it works out for you.
    thanks man

also, the reason you cant get past that part of the game is because youre missing the cutscene that is supposed to be played at that moment. what you need to do is replace all dummied cutscenes on the iso with a really small yet valid pmf like the gameboot in the flash0

Brothers In Arms
    VISIT THE F.A.Q BEFORE YOU POST IN THE HELP SECTION!

Sorry Mitwang

Mitwang is offline -Hacks Guru

eh i dont care

Brothers In Arms
    VISIT THE F.A.Q BEFORE YOU POST IN THE HELP SECTION!

k thx i was feelin a bit bad lol
    Is this game for PSP?

crossfuse500 is offline -Hacks Newbie

I am looking for some gamesave English version of this game. And I needed help, how to get gami gami devil in Hama something village I m deadlock on this one.

essexace is offline -Hacks Newbie

i will put a save game of my wifes game on here later... shes on book 1 of goddess maira: earth dragon shes done about 20 hours so far.

but she is trap at the moment. she is looking for the path to the land of dragons any ideas people

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast