Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PSP Killzone !!!!!!!

cloud_strife is offline -Hacks Smarty

Sony has acquired Guerrilla Games, developer of the Playstation 2 title Killzone. The company is hard at work on a Playstation 3 "flagship" title, certainly Killzone 2. In the press release they also confimred that a PSP version of Killzone is in the works:

Sony Computer Entertainment today announced that it has acquired leading developer Guerrilla Games to further expand its development capability as part of Worldwide Studios (SCE WWS).
    In a strategic move to secure long term excellence in game development for current and future PlayStation® platforms, the acquisition of Guerrilla has formalised the already close working relationship between Sony Computer Entertainment and the studio.

Guerrilla B.V. (http://www.guerrilla-games.com), based in Amsterdam, Netherlands is the award winning developer of the Killzone game for PlayStation 2, which has shipped close to 2 Million units worldwide. The studio is currently working on a new Killzone title for PLAYSTATION 3, early scenes of which were shown to wide acclaim when revealed at E3 earlier this year. The studio is also developing a further game within the Killzone universe for PlayStation Portable (PSP). Guerrilla signed an exclusive development agreement with Sony Computer Entertainment Europe in March 2004 and the acquisition will help the team grow as a key creative element of the SCE Worldwide Studios network.

Commenting on the acquisition, Phil Harrison, President of SCE WWS, said, "Guerrilla have a great combination of creative, technical and production talent in their team and we have enjoyed a close working relationship with their management and staff for a number of years. I am delighted that they will now become a member of the SCE Worldwide Studios network of developers. As we prepare for the launch of PLAYSTATION 3 next year, this acquisition strengthens our development portfolio to take full advantage of the exciting entertainment opportunities provided by PSP, PLAYSTATION 3 and beyond."

Hermen Hulst, Managing Director of Guerrilla said, "Sony Computer Entertainment - with its truly global presence, leading platforms and commitment to innovation – is an ideal partner for Guerrilla and we are delighted to take our existing relationship to the next level."

source: www.pspupdates.com

Hope it's infrastruture!, hope i'ts real

TALL_GUY is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

nuff said ;)

Yo-ho.. yo-ho.. a pirates life for me...

RipeTomatoe is offline Senior Member -Hacks Hacker

i unno shooters on the psp arent that great HOPFULLY killzone will prove this wrong

Spartan 117 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

shit, it will, its the anti-Halo (but i pic Halo over this), so it has to be good
    lol @ Thread

© Spartan 117. 2005-2019. All rights Reserved, lol

Need X-Box 360 help, Click Here!

dracule is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

BFII for PSP was allright. it was pretty easy to shoot wookies and light them on fire. but i would buy PS3 for the sole purose of Killzone and MGS.

Fd! will forever be my hero. Please take the time to vote for my group for Ecomagination: here Thanks for voting FD., Jibbz, OGTiago, Scorpus, Jsamp, killaj

gthirst is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

well, Killzone 1 sucked. So I'm not buying a console for it. MGS4 and DMC4 are what I look forward to.

Anyway, the only way this will be really good, is if they put in Ad-Hoc co op. I just don't understand how they think 6 player multiplayer ad hoc is good, when its hard to find 6 people with PSPs, then when you do find them, they dont have the game you want to play! Hopefully this won't be another coded arms.

dracule is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

you need infastructure for more people to play

Fd! will forever be my hero. Please take the time to vote for my group for Ecomagination: here Thanks for voting FD., Jibbz, OGTiago, Scorpus, Jsamp, killaj

ShadowWolf is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

For some odd reason I LOVED Killzone, even though I dont particularly like the ps2. I loved the dynamic camera like while you would reload and shit like that.
    Go RIGHT HERE and HERE for free $$$. Not even kidding. I have earned $126 and $45 from this
    If YOU think stealth PWNS, then click HERE

Kidman is offline -Hacks Smarty

Killzone is like the best shooter out, it wud be hot for psp, they shud put like 32 players like on Socom for Killzone though

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

Red Faction 2 is the best shotter for PS2 out.
    KillZone could have been better if it had a jump button.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast