siewsiew is offline -Hacks Smarty

this game is 2.5 :eek:
    :cry: :twisted: SHIT!!!!!!

omnia is offline -Hacks Neophyte

k, thx for letting us know :]

----------------------------------------
    PSP FW 3.03 OE-C\'

Spartan 117 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

im using that new version changer for 2.0 :) , and i wonder if its another GTA, (that u need the UMD to actually play it), i wanna try this, im going to try this in 1.5 :?
    lol @ Thread

© Spartan 117. 2005-2019. All rights Reserved, lol

Need X-Box 360 help, Click Here!

unclebill is offline -Hacks Smarty

Okay, it's 2.5. I know that I can play some 2.0 games with umd emulator.

Rocman X is coming in right now, so I'll try it, but did anyone else try it with umd emulator.

God I hope it works.

-unclebill
    DON\'T BUY GASOLINE FROM EXXON OR MOBILE IN AN EFFORT TO FORCE THEM TO LOWER THEIR PRICE, THUS, CREATING COMPETITION.-unclebill

vtcom is offline -Hacks Newbie

Rocman X is coming in right now, so I'll try it, but did anyone else try it with umd emulator.

God I hope it works.
    Goddamit, this game really ROCKS!!! I had my PSP fully charged, tried the ISO and load it up with default settings on UMD Emulator with DevHook. The moment this game started, it gave the black screen and powers down my PSP. Next thing I know, I can't power up my PSP! I thought this game fried my PSP!

I then attached it to the power adaptor and it was charging again. Power up the PSP, went to system settings to check on battery status and it was at 0% charging. So, I tried the EBOOT.BIN decryption and copied the common prx files from Twisted Metal but it doesn't work. What siewsiew said could be it... It's runs at FW 2.50! I did notice a "Rockman.prx" file in "PSP_GAMEUSRDIRModule" and I don't think there is an old prx file that could replace that. Can't even decrypt those PRX file from Rockman X. Looks like we can kiss this game goodbye till a loader or crack is available for it.

im just going to get the UMD, it looks badass, sux it did not work :cry:
    lol @ Thread

genki is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hi, so can we play it using 2.0 firmware and use the version changer to 2.5 without really upgrading to real firmware 2.5?

give it a try if u have the UMD, i don't have it, so i can't
    lol @ Thread

RACBUSTER is offline -Hacks Newbie

God I hope it works.
    Goddamit, this game really ROCKS!!! I had my PSP fully charged, tried the ISO and load it up with default settings on UMD Emulator with DevHook. The moment this game started, it gave the black screen and powers down my PSP. Next thing I know, I can't power up my PSP! I thought this game fried my PSP!

I then attached it to the power adaptor and it was charging again. Power up the PSP, went to system settings to check on battery status and it was at 0% charging. So, I tried the EBOOT.BIN decryption and copied the common prx files from Twisted Metal but it doesn't work. What siewsiew said could be it... It's runs at FW 2.50! I did notice a "Rockman.prx" file in "PSP_GAMEUSRDIRModule" and I don't think there is an old prx file that could replace that. Can't even decrypt those PRX file from Rockman X. Looks like we can kiss this game goodbye till a loader or crack is available for it.
    OK I GOT ROCKMAN X TO LOAD!!! I DID THE FALLOWING I EXTRACTED THE ISO WITH WINRAR DELETED THE UPDATE FOLDER AND I DECRYPTED THE EBOOT.BIN AND REMANED IT BOOT.BIN THEN I REPLACE IT WITH THE ONE ON THE SYSDIR FOLDER THEN I COPY THE ROCKMANX.PRX FILE IN THE MEMORYSTICK IN THE Enc FOLDER i used the decriptor 01 AND I WHEN INTO THE DEC FOLDER AND COPY THIS ROCKMANX.PRX FILE BACK INTO THE USRDIR MADULE FOLDER THE I REPLACE THE REST OF THE PRX FILES WITH THE ONE OF ROCKMAN DASH! A GAME THAT CAME OUT BEFORE AND DID NOT REQUIRE THE UPDATE . AFTER THAT I REMADE THE ISO USING VCDROM YOU CAN ALSO USED UMDGEN . I COPY IT TO THE ISO FOLDER AND I TRY TO LOAD IT WITH FASTLOADER 8C YOU CAN USED ETHER COPY LOAD OR DIRECT LOAD NOW THE PSP DOES NOT FREEZE BUT IT GIVES ME A SCREEN THIS CHINESE OR JAP WTITTING AND AT THE BOOTOM IS SAYS PRESS O BACK WHEN I PREES O ON THE PSP THE SCREEN STAYS BLACK AND IT START READING THE MEMORY STICK BUT THE PSP ITS NOT FROZEN BEACUSE WHEN I PRESS THE HOME KEY IT WORKS CAN ANYONE TRY THIS AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU GET BETTER LUCK I CANT WAIT TO PLAY THIS GAME. I FEEL LIKE BUYING ANOTHER PSP JUST TO PLAY THIS GAME THANK YOU FOR READING HOPE IT HELPS

Neo_burn is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

How about not typing in all caps. :| it gets kinda annoying

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast