Thread: psp game saves

kyber is offline -Hacks Newbie

can any1 help me im after the ssx tricky on tour save games plz i need to unlock every think plz plz plz plz iv played for ages and i can only unlock half of it

help me soon plz

need it for psp
    and im in the uk

my email address is ozzy3167@hotmail.com

scholar is offline -Hacks Smarty

# Level select

Enter "BACKSTAGEPASS" as a cheat under the "Extras" menu to unlock all levels.
    # All clothes

Enter "FLYTHREADS" as a cheat under the "Extras" menu to unlock all clothes.
    # All movies

Enter "THEBIGPICTURE" as a cheat under the "Extras" menu to unlock all movies.
    # All characters

Enter "ROADIEROUNDUP" as a cheat under the "Extras" menu to unlock all characters.
    # Play as Conrad (Mini-Viking)

Enter "BIGPARTYTIME" as a cheat under the "Extras" menu to unlock Conrad (Mini-Viking).
    # Play as Mitch Koobski (Unicorn)

Enter "MOREFUNTHANONE" as a cheat under the "Extras" menu to unlock Mitch Koobski (Unicorn).
    # Play as Nigel (Rocker)

Enter "THREEISACROWD" as a cheat under the "Extras" menu to unlock Nigel (Rocker).
    # Play as Ski Patrol character

Enter "FOURSOME" as a cheat under the "Extras" menu to unlock the Ski Patrol character.
    # Extra money

Enter "LOOTSNOOT" as a cheat under the "Extras" menu to get $99,000,000 in On Tour mode.
    # Infinite boost

Enter "ZOOMJUICE" as a cheat under the "Extras" menu.
    # Increase stats

Enter "POWERPLAY" as a cheat under the "Extras" menu.
    # Super tricks

Enter "JACKALOPESTYLE" as a cheat under the "Extras" menu.
    # Throw snowballs

Enter "LETSPARTY" as a cheat under the "Extras" menu. Enable the "Snowball" cheat, then press R to throw snowballs at opponents.
    # Bonus boards and skis

Win a tournament to unlock new boards or skis. Collect 100, 200, and 300 Snowflakes to unlock new boards or skis.
    # 100% T-shirt

Successfully complete all shred and medal events to unlock the 100% T-shirt.
    \"Some mistakes are too fun to make only once.\"