Thread: Rpg Like Spartan And Sor

adriano123 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...pleeeezzzzz can some1 tell me that is there any game in psp like ps2zz Spartan total warrior and Shadow of rome...PLEZZZZ i like those kind of games so much the ancient greek and roman type sword battle...If any1 knows abt 1 pleeeezzz reply ..I usually use iso but i will even buy an umd if available for that kind of games....

pspHappy is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

not what i know ov?????
    but shadows ov rome without the
    sneeky shit bit just pure kill spree's
    that would rock!

adriano123 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Man i am playin spartan on my ps2 right now its awesome but shadow of rome even though was gr8 but would b awesome with out that sneaky shit.....Any similar game if not in psp then in ps2??

TheAceOfHearts is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

I barely understood what you wrote .-. .... Umm, I dont think there are any games like that... Check out Untold Legends... Its has fighting with a sword...
    killaj said: there is one answer to one simple question as to whether a girl is attractive or not. One all-inclusive, unbelievably powerful question that you must ask yourself to determine if you think a girl is hot or not. Do you know what that question is? "Would I hit it?"
    If your answer is "yes", then that's all you need to know. Hit that shit. If your answer is "no", then leave it be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoko
    Michael said (5:41 PM):
    it doesn't really it just helps soften the impact of my tremendous cock once i grab them from behind
    NewInfo2Day.Com

GTA_Liberty City Stories is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Yea but you see many people dont the untold legends. But it isnt all that great it can get boring if you are stcuk. Or if you cant figure out any of the stuff. But i like it but most people dont.