Thread: Monster Hunter save game transfer hack?

xeroxtraum is offline -Hacks Newbie

The manual for Monster hunter says that you cannot transfer your game to another memory stick once it's on one. Is there any truth to this? Is there any way to get it to another stick? I'm going to buy a 4gb stick once they go down a little more in price, and I don't want to have to switch it out with my 32mb stick just so I can play my monster hunter saved game... does anyone know about this?

And also, does anyone know any glitches in the game yet? Other than the many hints and such online so far there has to be a glitch somewhere that you can exploit...

validmonkey is offline -Hacks Newbie

you are very slow...... just plug into comp and copy the savegame

leonzep is offline -Hacks Smarty

Quote Originally Posted by validmonkey
    STFU and stop being rude.

Quote Originally Posted by xeroxtraum
    The manual for Monster hunter says that you cannot transfer your game to another memory stick once it's on one. Is there any truth to this? Is there any way to get it to another stick? I'm going to buy a 4gb stick once they go down a little more in price, and I don't want to have to switch it out with my 32mb stick just so I can play my monster hunter saved game... does anyone know about this?

And also, does anyone know any glitches in the game yet? Other than the many hints and such online so far there has to be a glitch somewhere that you can exploit...
    I believe you can transfer saves, they are in the saves folder on the MS.

Help from a scientist, pronto

xeroxtraum is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by validmonkey
    Maybe you can't read too well... the manual explicitly states that you cannot transfer save games from one memory stick to another one. I don't have another to test it out on yet. I know how to transfer game saves, it's just that there is no other game that says that you cannot do so. I'll try to get my friend's memory stick and check back after I find out if they're lying or not.

BeAkErOo is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

its bullshit
    3DS: 4167-4567-3684