Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Intial D Street Stage

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

I saw screens of the game and is it true that its just a dumbed down version of ridge racer with worse graphics and horrible controls ?

congo is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Joe88
    I saw screens of the game and is it true that its just a dumbed down version of ridge racer with worse graphics and horrible controls ?
    :) You sum it up it is like ridge racer but not as good, graphics no too bad, control mush the same.
    Wii Hacks come here - http://nintendo-hacks.com

The journey to redemption, starts with a single step

Thats what I thought.

restless5150 is offline -Hacks Veteran

isnt this the game thats in the arcades?

at the one near my pad evryone be playing this game!!

if its the same one Ill dl it...plus it has like quirky-ass anime stuff in there too so yeah

Quote Originally Posted by restless5150
    isnt this the game thats in the arcades?

at the one near my pad evryone be playing this game!!

if its the same one Ill dl it...plus it has like quirky-ass anime stuff in there too so yeah
    no that crussin USA or something like that
    arcards died

sticky is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

NO!!!!!!!! IMO, i feel that initial d is way better than ridge racer! for me, i always find that the drifting in ridge racer is abit fake but in initial d, the turning and drifting is realistic and awesome!

also the cars are so cool! you can get cards to either unlock extras like character voices and movies etc and some cards allow you to mod your car!

theres also 2 major part, 1 is the arcade stage where you race against the AI's like in the arcade version

another is a bunta challenge mode where you can challenge that guy in all the courses again to gain stars and each time you defeat him in a course, you get 1 star and the difficulty gets higher!

IMHO, initial d is now my most favourite racing game on psp!

Trueno AE86 all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!

:::: [11th Squad Vice-Captain - Yachiru~!]::::

stafism is offline -Hacks Neophyte

i agree with sticky i thought ridge was ok when i first played it but now it jus seems a bit dull and initial is a great racer with better and more realistic handling than ridge

encity5 is offline -Hacks Smarty

im all for initial d, its based on initial d arcade stage V3 and im already a fan of that,
    i was a fan of ridge racer (still am) but this game owns ridge racer, because theres more variety, you can tune ur cars and have mroe control (unlike ridge racer's cars where they seem to be pulled on a line, youll udnerstand what i mean if u drift the opposite diorection and still get pulled around the corner ;P )
    but initial d is way mroe fun, requries skills and has a good fanbase community willing to help you imrpove times, share ifno and etc
    www.initial-d.com

encity5 is offline -Hacks Smarty

no that crussin USA or something like that
    arcards died
    lol no its initial d arcade stage, lots of people are into it, they give u a card (with the type of car on it) and u bring it around and race that car and build that car up till its faster and faster and winning more races.

and arcades didnt die, i see many regulars that frequent arcades around me ( CTfair in NYC, Menlo park mall (whcih has a huge ID fanbase) lazer tag, and all that friggin Dance dance revolution everywhere >.< )

OGTiago is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

in ridge racer u didnt have to steer, i just started drifting anywhere and it will take u arround the corners on its own.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast