Thread: Kingdom Hearts Portable (Working Title) Rumor/Annouce!

Usuakari is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hi, I'm a new member... but I am DEFINITELY (sp?) not a n00b. I'm like a veteran here, but I finally joined lol. I'm normally known as Kyoji_kozo though... anyways......

In a recent interview with Nomura (the director of the FF and KH games) commmented on his likeness of the PSP system and hardware. He said that he is interested in it's capabilities (sp?) and would definitely like to release a KH game for PSP in the near future:D! So 3 cheers for us KH fans! ...I bet it'll be a dissapointment though if it's like Naruto Portable were Narutimetto Hiro 3 could fit on a UMD and Bandai just decided to add in as much as the first NH game (with more new characters)... KH might be something sucky...

But remember KH:COM? GBA cart space sizes are NOTHING compared to the PSP. If KHCOM was that great, maybe KHP will be even better!

discuss...

R2DMP is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Do u have a link to an article about this?...articles are nice to look at...

but yea i guess that would be pretty kickass, but it would probully be a huge rip off (just like almost every game on the psp is)

FamilyGuy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Um... yes, a kingdom hearts game on the psp would be great...but then again that's just not the type of game you would play on the go, just a feeling

Just Buy A Friggin PS3 Already Waiting on Ninja Gaidan Sigma 2
    Ps3 Fan Service

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

It was in EGM also..
    Its only a rumor though. :/

TheAceOfHearts is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Kindom Hearts pwns so much... I only played the GBA one and I cant wait untill we have a working PS2 emulator, there is a place near my house where I can rent both games!! I can rip then and then play them :P.
    killaj said: there is one answer to one simple question as to whether a girl is attractive or not. One all-inclusive, unbelievably powerful question that you must ask yourself to determine if you think a girl is hot or not. Do you know what that question is? "Would I hit it?"
    If your answer is "yes", then that's all you need to know. Hit that shit. If your answer is "no", then leave it be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoko
    Michael said (5:41 PM):
    it doesn't really it just helps soften the impact of my tremendous cock once i grab them from behind
    NewInfo2Day.Com

GTA_Liberty City Stories is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

That would be a cool game. But if they do make it they should make it where you can do shit online. That my friends would kick ass.

Breath of Fire is offline -Hacks Veteran

KH:COM is complete crap compared to KH1 and KH2. I love my 2 modded PS2s and my I guess "modded" PSP
    _______PSP | Version 3.52-M33 | 2GB Memory Stick Pro DUO
    _______Click Here for my Fully Setup gpSP thread

Milo1er is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Breath of Fire
    KH:COM is complete crap compared to KH1 and KH2. I love my 2 modded PS2s and my I guess "modded" PSP
    Yeah f**king right dude that game is the funk it introduces kH 2 apparently you didn't give it a chance I mean the hole card deal was a bit to master but all in all it was a good story line in between kH1 & 2

-----------------------------------------

I am the one, orgasmotron

Assassin02 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Modded PS2's own.
    I've installed a 180GB Hard drive into that back so I can rip them straight to it then just load my copied games up when I boot up the ps2 ^^

...I'm guessing the rest of you did that too -_-

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin02
    Modded PS2's own.
    I've installed a 180GB Hard drive into that back so I can rip them straight to it then just load my copied games up when I boot up the ps2 ^^

...I'm guessing the rest of you did that too -_-
    lol I did >_>
    except with a 120GB