Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Tekken 5 Dark Ressurection

chinoky is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Headrush
    Quote Originally Posted by thiazzi
    Okay, got it onto my 1gb memory stick. Here's how you do it:

Get MeetJoeBlack's ppf fix for the game and fix the untouched iso.

Next, open the iso in UMDgen.

Go into the USERDIR folder and right-click TKPDATA1.bin. Choose "File Relinker" > "Use Selected File as Source"

Right click on TKPDATA0.bin and choose "File Relinker" > "Relink to ..../TKPDATA1.bin"

Also, delete the UPDATE folder.

Save as Tekkenfix.iso. CSO and play with devhook .42!
    Thx dude worked a treat awsome game :D
    I followed the instructions and it still doesnt work. can some1 please tell me what im doing wrong. i got up to saving the file as tekkenfix.iso but i dont know what cso is. im guessing its a compressing program but the iso is 8xxMB so it fits onto my 1gb stick. i load up dev hook 42a and when i try and run the iso it says cant load dev and crashes. can some1 please help me as i will greatly appreciate it. thanks

Headrush is offline -Hacks Smarty

Quote Originally Posted by chinoky
    I followed the instructions and it still doesnt work. can some1 please tell me what im doing wrong. i got up to saving the file as tekkenfix.iso but i dont know what cso is. im guessing its a compressing program but the iso is 8xxMB so it fits onto my 1gb stick. i load up dev hook 42a and when i try and run the iso it says cant load dev and crashes. can some1 please help me as i will greatly appreciate it. thanks
    He meant save as Tekkenfix.iso then compress the Tekkenfix.iso with the CSO tool.

sayde is offline -Hacks Newbie

who want's to trade ghost data? I'm curious to find out whether you can only trade ghost data between 2 psp's only, or if I could simply download and drag someone else's .GHO file into the ghost folder where the saved data is. It would be pretty nice if it works.

Here's the link to my ghost data.
    http://rapidshare.de/files/25238522/PLAYER15.GHO.html

It'd be very nice if either someone could download it and tell me if it works, or if someone could upload theres and allow me to test it myself.

ProjectNemesis is offline -Hacks Newbie

thanks a million thiazzi that tutorial works flawlessly.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5