Thread: All you need to know to start trading ghosts in Tekken DR...

sayde is offline -Hacks Newbie

First off, I'd like to extend a huge thanks to Yamikarasu from gamefaqs.com for making this all possible.

You can also thank solon_gale (also from gamefaqs) for typing up such easy directions on how to get started:

First download the param file needed to place in the friends ghost folder here:

http://rapidshare.de/files/25304076...uff001.zip.html

*first and foremost, be sure to turn on the "Ghost update" option while your playing the game, otherwise, you won't be able to create a ghost character!*

1. Make a folder named "ULJS00048GHOSTF'
    2. Download Yami's ghoststuff.zip and extract contents to "ULJS00048GHOSTF'
    3. Download friends' "PLAYERxx.GHO" files and put them in "ULJS00048GHOSTF'
    4. Rename "PLAYERxx.GHO" into "PERSONxx.GHO"

Here's how to upload ghosts (in case your interested):

Navigate to a folder in your saved data folder called "ULJS00048GHOSTM" and simply drag and drop your ".GHO" files onto your computer. Then upload them to your prefered uploading site.

With all that done, your all set. To check to see if everything worked out, start up the game and go to your profile menu. From there, scroll down and select the "ghost list" option. You should now be able to successfully select the "Friends' ghosts'" option in the "ghost list" menu and view all your downloaded ghost.

I've heard that you can play against your downloaded ghost randomly in Tekken Dojo and arcade mode...which sucks. However, if you want to play against downloaded ghost ONLY, then you have to complete Tekken Dojo mode to unlock "stage 0". That's the stage where you'll be facing off against all downloaded ghost characters from what I've seen thus far.

You should be able to play against your own ghost characters using this method too!

Good luck,

here's my updated Lee ghost

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YWN2JWW9

*edit*
    for those who can't connect to the psp's network--here's the ghost pack http://rapidshare.de/files/25315790/ghost_pack.zip.html

PsPbRiCkEr is offline -Hacks Member

so to MAKE a ghost you just change the ghost option yes? i only want to make a ghost, and i cant read japanese
    LIKE My Facebook Page @ Facebook.com/AMNdesigns.clothing | Custom T-Shirts - Hoodys - Sweatshirts

GET YOUR NAME PRINTED FOR £2 more! Any Font, On Any Design!

sayde is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by PsPbRiCkEr
    so to MAKE a ghost you just change the ghost option yes? i only want to make a ghost, and i cant read japanese
    Yeah. Just turn on the option during a match and make sure to save before you quit the game.