Thread: Hello Everyone!!!

gabo1 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Well i am a happy owner of a psp modded with everything here!! now this is the thing..or idea i have!!
    well i have a nokia n "gage qd" and i have a game for it wich happens to be tony hawk pro skater....the graphich are good for a phone but i was wondering....since the game comes in a memory card chip style...and it fits in my laptop memory card reader..and it actually reads it..so i can get the information from it....i was wondering if anyone could try to reformat everything to make it fit on a psp...............just wondering here.:o

psychokill is offline -Hacks Veteran

its alot harder than that as the coding on the ngage is basicaly java were the psp uses C++ so basicaly would need to compleatly remake the game but why did you get a ngage they are crap phones and the new sony erikson k800 has prety much the same gfx similar sized screen a and b button for playing sideways but its a phone and you dont look stupid talking on it.

gabo1 is offline -Hacks Newbie

lmao ur right but its not my phone i have sprint(the bestest) i work in a cellphone company and i get almost any cellphone.....and i love that first tony hawk game it came out.........