Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth

Id
    Id is offline -Hacks Newbie

[PSP].Valkyrie.Profile.Lenneth.[USA].-.[ESPALPSP]

Anyone else have this problem with this game? On the 4th chapter, the main event of how you decide to get the best ending, Ending A, with the character Lezard, when you enter the town and it shows the cutscenes, the game freezes after the cat shows up and talks to Lorenta I believe it was...I mean that sucks, just a heads up for anyone else playing and have that version above. THE GAME FREEZES on the Lezard event meaning you cannot get the best ending until someone uploads a save file that's right past that part...or possibly just by using another ISO/CSO.

sticky is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

^^ can anyone else comfirm what above poster ha said? if it is true... im gonna download another version..

:::: [11th Squad Vice-Captain - Yachiru~!]::::

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by sticky
    ^^ can anyone else comfirm what above poster ha said? if it is true... im gonna download another version..
    idk, I download the EUR version from espalpsp...

Miranger is offline -Hacks Newbie

I started this game yesterday and i cant stop talking about it im really into it im just in chapter one but its a preety good RPG and ived played plenty.
    whoever says this game isnt good should seriously put their psp on the ground and start stomping on it cause you dont deserve to have one lol...
    the depth alone in this game makes up for the little shortcomings verry long but damn worth it ^_^v
    -PSP 1.5 user since 1874

Zealen is offline -Hacks Newbie

wow...u traded in a 360 game for 12 bucks??? .......wow...tats low...considering they will probably resell it for like 50+...hmm soz, just surprised it was so low

laurence is offline -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by combustolux
    this game is awesome after the first 20 minutes lol, the voicing is bad but bareable,
    get this and Ys 6 Ark of Naphishtim i gaurantee you wont be dissapointed
    popolocrois is horrible btw ;)
    What are u on the voicing is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Id

Anyone else have this problem with this game? On the 4th chapter, the main event of how you decide to get the best ending, Ending A, with the character Lezard, when you enter the town and it shows the cutscenes, the game freezes after the cat shows up and talks to Lorenta I believe it was...I mean that sucks, just a heads up for anyone else playing and have that version above. THE GAME FREEZES on the Lezard event meaning you cannot get the best ending until someone uploads a save file that's right past that part...or possibly just by using another ISO/CSO.
    I have had no probleams as of yet with my ISO, This is one of the reason why u buy games such as Valkyrie Profile Lenneth

If your wondering where I am and cant seem to find me around I\'m at ps3-hacks

sticky is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Id

nope. no hang for me. im using the version same as you. im now in the start of chapter 5 btw. maybe its your devhook thats causing the problem. try reformatting and installing a fresh devhook again and see.

btw, I DEFEATED BHRAMS

:::: [11th Squad Vice-Captain - Yachiru~!]::::

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5