Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: game to big?

  
  1. #1
    touran22 is offline -Hacks Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    293
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    hi, im new to this but ive downloaded lierty city stories and its 1.19gb and i only have a 1gig memory stick! were can i download one thats smaller? and also ive got burnout legends but theres a folder called 'iso'and in that folder there is a 'cso' file how does that work?


  2. #2
    sshaw1982 is offline -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,810
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    all this information is available in the tutorial section - use google and search for GTA ripkit to make the game smaller
    Cso files load with devhook just like isos and are just isos compressed down even more
    *insert signature here*

  3. #3
    tpepsiman is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    to stoned to remember
    Posts
    1,094
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    them ripkits ar crap

    i think you can open the iso and take stuff out you dont need m8

    but i dont no haw sorry

  4. #4
    p0Wer's Avatar
    p0Wer is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    8,350
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tpepsiman
    them ripkits ar crap

    i think you can open the iso and take stuff out you dont need m8

    but i dont no haw sorry
    Yeah, take out a few videos here and there.

    Don't take them all out though, otherwise you will ruin the game.

  5. #5
    Sid3@rm is offline -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,571
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by p0Wer
    Quote Originally Posted by tpepsiman
    them ripkits ar crap

    i think you can open the iso and take stuff out you dont need m8

    but i dont no haw sorry
    Yeah, take out a few videos here and there.

    Don't take them all out though, otherwise you will ruin the game.
    Yeah and dnt compress it to CSO or the Game will Lag..

    ok man peace out

  6. #6
    tpepsiman is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    to stoned to remember
    Posts
    1,094
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ^ m8 you onley get lag if you compress to high

  7. #7
    sshaw1982 is offline -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,810
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    I wouldn't know about ripping, with a 4gig m/s I never rip anything outta my games unless i need to to make them run!
    *insert signature here*

  8. #8
    OGTiago's Avatar
    OGTiago is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    "Meat on the face"
    Posts
    5,344
    Rep Power
    289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tpepsiman
    ^ m8 you onley get lag if you compress to high
    yep, a decent compression and CPU speed should be fine.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •