Thread: well godfather

GTA_Liberty City Stories is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I really didnt like this game for the psp any way. It was WAY to EASY! But it had the same story line i just didnt really click into the whole thing with it. Really if you have played the ones for xbox or ps2 theny ou know what i mean.

cage is offline -Hacks Veteran

It was pretty difficult on the ps2, this seems the same sutuation as GTA, challenging on the ps2, easy on the psp

Pooky_187 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Thankx for your imput i been wanting to get it for PSP since i really like the XBOX version but i will probally just DL it ;) How does the card thing work & is it a lot of card a card game? Is it totall free roam like GTA or free roam in parts?
    Gamer Since 1988 ~ 23+yrs as a GAMER

belly0fdesire is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

I played Godfather on PC and wasn't that impressed by it... not enough to finish it anyway... So I didnt' really have an interest in the PSP game... I'm glad to hear my assumption was correct and I wasn't missing out on much

gotta_psp is offline -Hacks Member

The graphics are great though

GTA_Liberty City Stories is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Pooky_187
    Thankx for your imput i been wanting to get it for PSP since i really like the XBOX version but i will probally just DL it ;) How does the card thing work & is it a lot of card a card game? Is it totall free roam like GTA or free roam in parts?
    Ok the card part of the game is where you have the mob wars thing. Witch isnt part of the story. So when you do that you steal other familys money or what ever you want to do and get new recruits and shit like that. Now the free roam and stuff i really dont know because the one i have cuts all the vids and thing and i didnt get to drive. Witch i thought was really gay so i got rid of it. So i really cant help you out on the free roam part. But the xbox one is WAY BETTER.

tomitus is offline -Hacks Newbie

Completed The Godfather on psp and xbox. Well... The game isn't bad... But I don't like that the cars and houses are the same. But the psp version is a dissaster... Bad graphs, you can't ride a car.... I didn't really enjoy it...
    I\'m from Latvia. I hate Latvia. I LOVE USA.